The Real World Denver

the song that was playing right before jenn first met tyrie. the says im lookin for a halleluia in the chorus a woman is singing

right before jenn met tyrie the chorus goes like this " im lookin for a halleluia" a woman is singing. this song has been on my mind for 3 weeks now please reply thank alot

Yesterday on MTV, The Real World - Denver Episode 6 aired, and there is a cool rock song i want to know the name of.

Go here to MTV's website, and look to the right and click on RW Denver: Full Episode

MTV's The Real World - Denver

You will have to wait a while... anyways... when the video plays... there is a part almost at the end of the show, its after Jenn and Tyrie fight, Jenn gets really drunk after a party, and than she falls. During the falling and stuff there is a cool rock song.

The lyrics go like this: dont close your eyes... (something)... swallooooooow, whatever gets you through the night, if i could ask this one thing...

THANKS!

Does anyone know the song that plays when Jen and Alex fihgt
The lyrics is something like...
"Houston we have a problem I left my heart back home"

Houston we have a problem, I left my heart back home tonight.
I don't think I'll get it back in time.
I know I've never been there but it must be nice this time of year,
these words come flowing out of my chest, so let me know if I'm making sense,

"Eyes Like Stars" by Faulter

Get it at Amazon.

Does anyone know the song from tonight's new episode of the Real World that was playing when Coli was with the new guy tonight? The lyrics were something like:

"And its a long way down
When your hopes are high as mountains
And I'm worried that I'm falling for you."

I tried googling it but no luck. Oh and it as a male singer. Thanks! :p

Never mind I just answered my own question. It's called "Falling For You" by Ronnie Day in case anyone else was wondering :)

Hiya! I'm looking for a song from the episode where everyone's saying goodbye, Jen has sex with Stephen, Davis is broken up and gets back together w/his bf, and everyone says their "thank yous." This song is from the part (if I recall correctly) where Davis is talking to his bf on the phone. The lyrics I recall are:
There's no one to blame, take me back to the source."

Thanks fhr the help!
Ren

I've found a list of the songs for the episode, but they're all so indie I can't find lyrics for most of them. I just caught the ep again though, so I was able to record all the lyrics from the song I'm looking for:

There's no one to blame
take me back to the source
there's nothing to say
nothing to say that the truth will not reveal

And here's the list of bands they cite on MTV for this ep:
Johnathan Clay, "After All"
Soular, "You Taste You Feel"
Taxi Doll, "Give You More"
Hello Tokyo, "Fall Apart"
Alex Nackman, "Proximity"
Howling Diablos, "Promiseland"
Anne McCue, "Shivers"
The American Dollar, "Raided By Waves"
Hem, "We'll Meet Along the Way"
Daniel Cage, "Good Times"
Amanda Rogers, "Love In Our Eyes"
Ashtray Hearts, "English"
Gabriel Mann, "When We Are One"
Farewell June, "Shine On"
Josh Zandman, "Stay"
Hundred Year Storm, "00:01"

I know it's not "Shine On" "00.01," "Stay," or "We Are One." Beyond that, I'mlost.
If anyone can put two and two together here, or recognizes the lyrics/band, please let me know. :)

Thanks!
Nae

Back