The Prince and Me

Musical-genius, thanks for your input.

You're right, it isn't always easy and the track used isn't 'Heart' by Seraphim Suite either!

ummm, you do realize that there are some mixes of that track too?!?!?! If this isn't it than the song doesn't exsit.

I think blankpaper is correct when he states that it is a cue from a production company.

um... kinda off topic.. but not exactly, can anyone find the song 'It Doesn't Get Better Than This' by katy fitzgerald anywhere (its played in the movie.. but i REALLY want to dl it and can't find it any help would be wonderous)

Originally posted by daviy2000@Apr 2 2004, 07:41 PM
Now, this is the movie but...does anyone know the violin song played when the prince is coronated or crowned or whatever it's called? It's a common song, just want to know the name to download... :ph34r:
It's "Suite No. 1 in G for Solo Cello (Prelude)" By Bach, i think.

musical_genius, you ARE right ! haha after practically two years you have found the song that I was looking for ! And yes, there are several different mixes of this song, so if you are listening to it and think that it is not the song, you are probably just listening to a different mix ! Thanks so much !

Back