The Other Guys

neage

Reaction score
ok i seen the movie today and was woundering what the Song is called. That mark wahlberg first puts his CD in b4 will ferrell changes it to something else. the first bit of that song sounded bad ass.

sorry i dont know what that is. but does anyone know what that song is when will ferrel throws up the papers in the office? and mark wahlberg slides backwards on the table? does anybody know what the song is called during that?

To dudeaka13 - Do you have a description of the song or any lyrics that you remember?

On a note of my own, can anybody name the song that plays during the credits? It sounds an awful lot like Cypress Hill.

ok i seen the movie today and was woundering what the Song is called. That mark wahlberg first puts his CD in b4 will ferrell changes it to something else. the first bit of that song sounded bad ass.

Gorgon Thunder - "Let The Dragon Loose"

sorry i dont know what that is. but does anyone know what that song is when will ferrel throws up the papers in the office? and mark wahlberg slides backwards on the table? does anybody know what the song is called during that?

The Hit Crew - "I Don't Have The Heart"

Any song(s) other than that one are from the movie score by Jon Brion and not released yet.

thanks for the song title ive been looking for that for a while. but i cant find it ANYWHERE! ive googled,youtubed,and everything in-between and still cant find it. if you can tell me where you found it that would be ggreat.

Back