The Most Annoying Commercial Ever!

Wow you have an old school geocities. I still have my old one somewhere..

I know this has been talked about elsewhere, but that horrifying commercial where that little creature lifts up the dude's toenail and jumps inside. :lol: I have to change the channel every time.

:lol:

I know, it makes me have to hold my foot, because I can like imagine it happening to me. :lol: Ewwwwwww!

that commercial with the brittish guy talking about his god damn valcum cleaner like he wants to shag it or something

i don't think it's the best ad either. part of the reason is because it portrays mac users to be what pc users already don't like about the stereotype. i agree man, pc's aren't for boring accountants, they target a lot of different people, and completely pwn gaming. and now every person who doesn't own a mac, who's at least somewhat computer literate, thinks that every mac user is a rich teenage bohemian jackass. i'm not saying there aren't a lot of them.. but yeah that ad isn't so great.

Re: THE MOST ANNOYING COMMERCIAL EVER!

I like Apple, and Apple ads.

There used to be a commercial for a product called something like "Polaner All Fruit." It started with a bunch of people sitting around a kitchen table, eating dinner, with the words "Ten Years Later" on the screen. Someone at the table says, "Could you please pass the All Fruit?" Then, an old man at the table also says, "Could you please pass the [long pause]... All Fruit?" Everyone at the table starts laughing.

That commercial was like 15 seconds, but it seems like there are about 83 things in it that don't make sense.

Re: THE MOST ANNOYING COMMERCIAL EVER!

It's a toss up between the Vonage and Progressive ads. My mute button is almost worn out.

I say it's a tie between any jewelry ad where the message is, "Buy your wife a diamond, because she's a shrill bitch," and any "He went to Jared" commercial, because the message there is "Buy it from Jared because her friends are shrill bitches."

I don't know if it's been posted already or not; but the Liberty Medical ads featuring Wilfred Brimley.

"I'm Wilfred Brimley & I Have Diabeetisss"

"Call Liberty Medical They Can Help You Live A Better Life"

The following commercials are annoying in a different way, because the music is fantastic but no full version is available:

The Dodge Caliber ad that goes, "I'm getting out of here, let me make this very clear: I never want to see you again..."

The M&Ms ad with Renee Cologne singing "Colour My World" (originally by Petula Clark)

The "Gimme More, Gimme More, Gimme More More More" ad from Yoplait YoPlus

i think the most annoying commercial in the world (not because of what it is but how it's said) is the old commercial for life alert. when the old lady is slowly and blandy saying "help, help i have fallen and can't get up" she sounds really in need of help.

The Baskin Robbins commercial for their ice cream cakes. All it is, is little plastic figures dancing on top of cakes as the voice over sings "Ice cream n cake, ice cream n cake, ice cream n cake, ice cream n cake, ice cream n cake, ice cream n cake. Let's all do the ice cream n cake, let's all do the ice cream n cake, let's all do the ice cream n cake, let's all do the ice cream n cake........."

It is the most grating ad on TV right now. :mad:

Or how about the HandiSnacks commercial where the singer goes, "Big dipper, little dipper, now there's even apple dippers!" Those lyrics are just so... stupid.

Back