The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

Xtian

Reaction score
The song where Bill Murray is walking with the little kid on his shoulders?

Can you describe the song ? Genre/type, lyrics, male/female vocals, etc...

Can anyone name the song during the leopard shark's only appearance near the end of " The Life Aquatic" I appreciate it.

The song you are searching for is "Queen Bitch" by David Bowie

I remember seeing a part of a song by Bach (the composer), but I don't remember it. Anyone catch it? It's not on the soundtrack.

I'm going crazy trying to find this one too!!! It sounded SO familiar to me, especially because all the other music is secretly david bowie... but this one isn't!!! arggggh!

OK. found it.
Sigur Ros - Staralfur

Its not on the soundtrack.

There were four, all performed by Angela Hewitt:
· Sanctify Us
· Wachet Auf Ruft Uns Die Stimme
· Nunn kom der Heiden Heiland
· Passacaglia in C Minor

Hope that helps.

I believe Toccata and Fugue in D minor by Bach is also in the movie but instead of its intended organ it is played by an orchestra

Anyone know the song that is played when they finally see the Jaguar Shark at the end? It's not on the soundtrack. I thinks there's a few lyrics but can't make them out.

Does anyone know the name of that song at the end of the movie when everyone is riding in the submarine?

Same movie, different song. It's that techo-like beat that plays when Steve is talking about the built in radios in his crews suits. It's been bugging me, so any help is appreciated. :)

EDIT:
I found it. The sample they played at Amazon wasn't a part that I recognized. The song's called Ping Island/Lightning Strike Rescue Op by Mark Mothersbaugh.

Does anyone know which one of those pieces was being played in the scene where Cate Blanchett is reading a book to her unborn child?

Does anyone know the name of the song that plays near the end of the Life Aquatic when they finally see the Jaguar shark in that little submarine. It's definitely a girl singing and it doesnt sound like its in english. It's a great sounding song and I don't think its on the soundtrack. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Nevermind I found it. It's called Staralfur by Sigur Ros. I recommend a listen.

Back