The Knights of Prosperity

eksekseksg3

Reaction score
I'm not sure how many there are, but I'm just asking about one.
I believe its by The Rolling Stones? Not sure.

Anyone know?

Wow...no one? :huh: I really didn't think this would be too hard...I've heard this song on some other commercials as well...

I think its "Layla" By Derek and the Dominos or Eric Clapton. I havent seen the teaser in a while but I'm pretty sure that's it, the part you are talking about is about like over 3 mins into the song. I might be wrong, but check that out

Do you have a link to the teaser?

If you click "watch more videos" on the ABC site for the show, the first vid (8+ min long) (VID) features "More than a feeling" by Boston, but if someone thought it sounded like "Layla" then I don't know if it's what you're after...

Kat

How about "Apache" by the Sugarhill Gang (among others, most notably Fatboy Slim)?

Actually, the one in the promos, as well as played at various points throughout the show (viewable at about 7:20 into the show) is Apache, but it's by Incredible Bongo Band on the album/CD Bongo Rock.

Fatboy Slim included it on his CD "On The Floor At The Boutique" circa 1998, but if you look at the credits, it is "Michael Viner's Incredible Bongo Band - Apache" circa 1996.

HTH

David

P.S. Apache is originally a song by The Ventures back in the 1960's.

:sigh:

Sorry for bringing this up....but

Still no.

thanks dmsullivan2 and casedork for pointing out the FBS version of Apache as that is an awesome song but uhhh....

yeah still no one knows what I need. :(

Back