The Hunger Games Catching Fire

Been looking all over and can't find anything about this music. But after listening to it, it sounds like remix of rue's lulliby (from the first film). The cords in the middle are the exact cords. So maybe its on the soundtrack.

Anyone know the music used in this new TV spot?

Been looking all over and can't find anything about this music. But after listening to it, it sounds like remix of rue's lulliby (from the first film). The cords in the middle are the exact cords. So maybe its on the soundtrack.

Apparently this trailer uses music from the Catching Fire official score, so the two tracks used MAY be from the score (I'd think the Rue's lullaby cue would be more along the lines of JNH's work than the second intense action cue).

It's a little hard to discern, but can anyone recognize the music in this tv spot "World"?

It's a little hard to discern, but can anyone recognize the music in this tv spot "World"?

Immediate Music on facebook
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire is now the #1 movie in the world! Here's the new tv spot, also featuring "Survive The Game" from our release QUANTUM.

Re: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Still like to know the music of second half of the final trailer of Catching Fire :)

TLR4 (Final Trailer) - Untitled by James Newton Howard

TV Spots 2 "Chariots" + 6 "Not Afraid" + 8 "Chosen Skill" - Eclipse by Dos Brains
TV Spot 3 "Defy" - Legion by Brand X Music
TV Spot 4 "Whisper" - New Horizon by Ninja Tracks
TV Spot 7 "Phenomenon" - Survive the Game by Immediate Music

This made not be a official trailer, but can someone please tell me the music in the beginning, it is driving me crazy

all I remember is thaht the ending track is Rise from the underworld by James dooley feat Cedweller

This made not be a official trailer, but can someone please tell me the music in the beginning, it is driving me crazy

The complete trailer score of this video is
- James Dooley - Enigmatic
- Ninja Tracks - Destroyer of Two Worlds
- James Dooley - Rise from the Underworld

Back