The Hot Chick

moamaori

Reaction score
hello fellow music-from-movie-seekers!

yesterday i saw 'the hot chick' and thought it was kinda funny!
there was some great music in it too as well. Especially the songs that's being played, when rob Schneider and his date arrive at the ball, they're walking into the ballroom. It's a poprock song, which i thought sounded really catchy!

But i can't think of the name of the song or band!

Maybe you guys can help me out??

cheers

Moa ;)

He's probably talking about "I See You Baby (Fatboy Slim Remix)" by Groove Armada. That, or Hot Action Cop's "Fever for the Flava" from their self-titled 2003 album. Great song, but it's been on/in too many TV shows and movies.

Theres this song that plays while they're at the prom it goes like; " hey,hey,hey" --sorry I know thats vague..I think it may be Jimmy Eat World ..please help..

I was watching the Hot Chick yesterday on either FX or TBS and there was a song w/the lyrics, "Hello, my name is LT to the A"The song played for like 10-15 seconds but the only part I heard was either,
"Hello, my name is LT to the A"
or "LZ to the A." I'm pretty sure the song played during/when the girls & Rob Shneider(Jessica) were entering the club(not the strip club), near the beginning-the club where Jessica gets in a fight. It was a pop/hiphop song by a girl.

I was totally watching it too on FX! I'm pretty sure its "AM to PM" by Christina Millian

Sounds like lyrics to Boomkat's "Now Understand This," but that's not where the song plays.

Back