The Expendables 2

MissJewya

Reaction score
Anyone want to chime in with their smarts on this one? That bass-driven cue starting at :32 is tasty. Anyone, anyone?

The song is titled "Earth Shaker," by Audiomachine.

What about the other song? This trailer has two songs in it intermixed, and you can hear the second one for example when Statham says "I pronounce you man and knife" or when we see JCVD walking in the airport with the tagline "When the threat is this great."

What about the other song? This trailer has two songs in it intermixed, and you can hear the second one for example when Statham says "I pronounce you man and knife" or when we see JCVD walking in the airport with the tagline "When the threat is this great."

"Under the open sky" (instrumental) - Heavy Young Heathens (Pusher Music)

Thanks so much! There is only one problem though: I literally cannot find this song on the internet. Not to download it, but not even on Amazon, Youtube, etc. Would you have any idea where I should look for it?

Thank you. Where can I listen to it?

How do you know that?

I believe it's from their New album "Quantum" which is only available to trailer music houses, so it's not out yet, you should check out "TrailerMusicNews's Facebook" sometimes they post what song is featured in trailers, tv spots and games, they are also friends with majority of all trailer music companies, so check out their facebook's as well, just wait a day or 2

Does someone have this song (vocal or instr.)? I know some persons have this song. Could someone cut the song into the version that we can hear in the trailer or cut the song into a sample and upload it somewhere so we can listen to it plz?

The Expendables 2 TV Spot

Starts around 20 seconds in.

It sounds extremely SIMILAR to, but a LOT more rocky than Two Steps from Hell's "Tristan"

Re: The Expendables 2 TV Spot

Its Armies of Steel by Immediate Music. You can find my trailer rip on YT or you can also find an epic cover there ;)

@0:11 - 0:27 - "As The World Burns" - Position Music (composed by Taylor Long).

"Legacy" by David Travis Edwards (Red Arc Music).

Any idea about this song name?

Well sponge it certainly won’t be anything epic but I bet the action scenes will be damn solid. This should be about the end for some of them though if they tryed a third stallone and co. would be EVEN two more years old. Let Stallone direct a movie for a up and coming action star, Randy Orton from wwe is pretty huge dude, give him something similair to a Terminator type film could work I think.

Back