The Day the Earth Stood Still

Originally posted by yoco@Jul 24 2008, 10:09 AM
Why would you think so?
because we have no answers. MTV got me excited because it says it reveals the song in the trailer during an interview with the director. Unless I missed something in the interview, they did not...

This song really make me think to M83.
as some songs like Unrecorded in Dead Cities'album, or some in Digital Shades. I don't know if it is from them, but it could be.

nope not groove addicts. It's custom :) the trailer cue is called "imminent impact" not that knowing the name will help you at all :p

Thank you so much for finding this. Its disappointing that this is a custom piece and not available for purchase, but still, great work. Maybe you could tell the rest of us how you found it? Ive been looking for a few weeks now! ANyway, thanks again.

Damn that sounds a like... i even think he used the song and remixed it or something.

Does anyone know the music played in the trailer of the day the earth stood still.

Help much appreciated

Anyone knows the music used at the end of this 5 minutes trailer for The Day The Earth Stood Still ?

Thank you

Hello,

Happy New Year!
Thank you for requesting the song, "Imminent Impact" from the movie, The Day the Earth Stood Still.
We have received an overwhelming response and request for this song and are currently working to have it
available for sale to the public. I will be sending another email soon to announce when the song will be available for
purchase and download.

Thank You

I got this from NEW YEARS of dec. from Paula Rose Williams <paula720/at/gmail.com>

Hello from Distortion Music Everyone!

We would like to let you know that in about 3 months we will make available a full album of all of the music similar to what we do for trailers!

The composer of the music would like to thank all of you for the overwhelming response to this song!

I will post back on this site as things progress with updates.

Thank You

Paula Rose

Hello from Distortion Music Everyone!

We would like to let you know that in about 3 months we will make available a full album of all of the music similar to what we do for trailers!

The composer of the music would like to thank all of you for the overwhelming response to this song!

I will post back on this site as things progress with updates.

Thank You

Paula Rose
Is there any new news about albums?

We allready know that. We're waiting for a song to be released!

Back