The Boondock Saints

Anyone have any idea what song is being played in Boondock Saints during the shootout in front of the mafia house. It's really an awesome song and I haven't been able to find out what it was. Any help would be great. Thanks

I can try to narrow it down. Here is all the music used for Boondock Saints. The ones in RED I am sure can be elimiated. Happy Hunting.

"The Blood of Cuchulainn"
Composed by Jeff and Mychael Danna
Jeff Danna Music (SOCAN)
Mychael Danna Music (SOCAN)
Administered by Superliminal Music (ASCAP)

"Tell Me"
Composed by Robert J. Walsh
First Digital Music (BMI)

"White Rapids"
Composed by Emery/Lyddon
Jim Long Music Publishing (ASCAP)

"Miss Mountain"
Composed by Greenburg/Harrell
One Music Publishing (ASCAP)

"Bach Concerto in E Major"
Public Domain

"La Boheme"
Public Domain

"Terminal Velocity"
Composed by Gavin Griffiths

"War Not War"
Composed by Ian Anderson

"Crystal Dancehall"
Composed by Glynn/Smith

"Club Newburgh"
Composed by Stephen/Darren Loveday

"Ahmedabab Theme"
Composed by Arel/Petit

"Stained Glass"
Composed by James Clarke

"Danny Boy"
Composed by Ronin Hardiman

"Rock Hard"

"Rock n Roll Wardrobe"

"Fallen Angel"
Composed by Tony Hallinan

"Holy Fool"
by The Boondock Saints

I know it's not Terminal Velocity because that is what plays during the scene when Connor drops the toilet on the mob guys.

I was able to listen to all of them. None of them are the song during the shootout scene.

How is this possible that this song is just artist and nameless? I can't understand how to figure this out.

What's the name of the rock song that plays when Willem Dafoe steps out of the squad car while the other detective is hashing out the "serial crusher" theory? I checked this site for all things related to BS, and this song is the first question asked but the same person announced they found it but doesn't name it.

For a long time I have been searching for the song that plays during the scene when Rocco is describing "the worst day of his life"

Alright, the first thing I have to say is that bittorrent works wonders.
[Admin Edit: Sorry, we don't allow file sharing links, including bittorrent.]
Here you'll find the soundtrack and two remix tracks.

The "techno chant," unfortunately is not part of it. Neither is the hotel scene with the nine russians. To answer the previous questions however, the rock song at the beginning is called "Miss Mountain" and the one used during Rocco's "worst day" is "Rock & Roll Wardrobe."

I don't know the song from the firefight with Il Duce. "Stained Glass" is kinda close, but I'm fairly positive that that one's at the beginning. I also cannot place "Fallen Angel." any suggestions?

the other day, I heard this guy listening t the main theme of boondock saints, but it was done in electric guitar, I have the main theme in bagpipes, but I really really want the version thats in electric guitar, anyone know where I could start to try and find it??

Any help is much appreciated,

Thanks!

...for the people who said they were HUGE movie fans and soundtrack lovers...i found this out in a second...its called bittorrent...and the movie credits...
the song is POMPEII...just in case you need more help E.S. Posthumus is the music conductor. he has made millions of trailer music.

E.S. Posthumus
Pompeii
hope this helps everyone in need to find this song

its not techno-ed up! lol

Lebe Deinen Traum By Painbastard is the song used during the shootout scene in front of the mafia house. The only problem is when I put that in search, all I find is a techno version of it. I'm so close to finding the version used in the movie. GOD SOMEONE HELP :)

I'd just like to find the song during the reading of the Lord's Prayer in the beginning of the film. This is the same song played when the place the coins over Rocco's eyes and pray for him while Il Duce comes up behind them. HELP!

What is the name of the song when they drop through the ceiling and kill all the russians?

"The Blood of Cuchulainn"
Mychael Danna
Plays when the brothers are walking to work and the credits are rolling.

"White Rapids"
Plays when brothers and rocco are at the poker game.

"Terminal Velocity"
Gavin Griffiths
Plays when connor is breaking the toilet out of the floor and throwing it on the russian.

"War Not War"
Ian Anderson
Plays during the barroom throwdown at McGinty's with the russian mob dudes.

"Crystal Dancehall"
Glynn & Smith
Plays while the brothers are picking out their weapons near the beginning.

"Club Newburgh"
Stephen and Darren Loveday
Plays when rocco seas Smecker stumbling out of the bar and follows him to the church.

"Ahmedabab Theme"
Arel & Petit
Plays when the brothers are at rocco's house.

"Stained Glass"
James Clarke
Don't know when it's played...

"Rock Hard"

"Rock N' Roll"
Plays when rocco is talking about the creepy killer who doesn't speak.

"Fallen Angel"
Tony Hallinan

"Holy Fool"
The Boondock Saints
Plays when Rocco is walking into the Lakeview.

Don't know the name of this song but I have the link:

I hope this helps all of you! The only song I couldn't find was the one when Connor and Murphy are walking to the Copley Plaza Hotel.

Back