The Black Donnellys

apparently there are many different previews/commercials for the show

i am talking specifically talkin about the trailer

there is one rock song, that plays when they get back in the truck they stole
and it has the lyrics "don't let the darkness break you," or something like that

and does anybody know what the song is at the end of the trailer that sounds somewhat like enya

I thought I would provide a trailer to clarify what I assume the Enya-type song people are looking for sounds like. Unfortunately, I don't know what it is, but maybe someone does!

It starts playing at 1:43.

Is there anyplace I can dl "Lost" - not for free, but for 99 cents or something like that? Because if the CD is unavailable... I'd really like a way to hear this song without having to replay it on MySpace over and over again. Do you think they'll release a Black Donnellys soundtrack and put "Lost" on it?

That Enya-ish song was used in a CSI Promo too.

I remember hearing it because someone on these forums was looking for it, so the answer might be floating around here.

Sadly, the CSI song was never figured out either. If only this song had lyrics that could be understood easily!

When there started running commercials for the show they played a song during it which was kinda rock with some celtic in the background. What is it? Thanks!

Back