The Best Years

RSeXy

Reaction score
I'm trying to find the opening song from "The Best Years" on Global. It's kind of similar to the sound the Postal Service produces.

I believe that song is "Infinite Possibility" by Markattack.

I'm actually looking for the song used at the end of the show when they show what's going to happen in the season. It's a rock song, but I couldn't really hear the lyrics. All I can make out is "cuz of you...." and possibly "I'm in love with...??" Any help would be greatly appreciated! :D

In the episode "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" (of the show The Best Years), there's a song exactly 10 minutes in that I would like to know about.

What happens is Noah starts talking to his professor about how she left Bill (prof's husband) for him, then he sits down, saying that she probably told Bill about him. She goes to sit down with him and says that she didn't tell Bill about him. The song starts just after that and just before she says, "Look, our marriage died a long time ago," and it lasts through their kiss until the next scene (Sam and Katherine watching a fashion show or something). It had interesting instrumentation (was that a mandolin? I'm terrible at recognizing instruments sometimes...) and no words.

Does anyone know what that song was? Was it merely some interesting background music? Or was it actually a full song by some group (and if so, who, and what's it called)?

Does anyone know the song that played when Trey and Samantha were in the shower together?

Also, the song that played at the very end of the episode?

Both male vocals... I don't remember any lyrics.

the shower scence has music by between the trees...they have a myspace which has the song on the player. idk about the second song that plays at the end just yet.

The song when Trent and Samantha were in the shower was "White Lines & Red Lights" by Between the Trees. This is an awsome cd i love it.

And the song that is playing at the end is "Funeral" by Band of Horses.

Hope that helps Between the Tress cd is awsome and can be found on Itunes and i am not sure yet about the other song, I will check it out.

I am trying to figure out the name of a song that was playing in an episode of The Best Years. The episode is titled "Notorious". The song is playing in the background at Colony when Samantha went in to apply for a job there. Dawn was with Sam when she went in to drop off her resume'. I am sorry but that is the best that I can do, I could not really hear any words of the song. All that I could hear was the beat and the melody of the singer's voice.

Colony

I am trying to figure out the name of a song that was playing in an episode of The Best Years (its home channel is Teennick). The episode is titled "Notorious". The song is playing in the background at Colony when Samantha went in to apply for a job there. Dawn was with Sam when she went in to drop off her resume'. I am sorry but that is the best that I can do, I could not really hear any words of the song. All that I could hear was the beat and the melody of the singer's voice. :D

Back