The Beginning

Lmo

Advanced Member
Reaction score
I love this tune. It sounds like a 70s song I might have heard in my dads collection growing up in the 80s lol but I need help on this one. I searched the entire site and there weren't any credits to the musical collections and content on the entire site. I know, what am I doing at this link? ----> http://www.tyrabanks.com/ . It doesn't matter lol if I wasn't there I wouldn't have found this song. I love it and it is stuck in my head. If I get some help on this I will love u guys forever.

To hear exactly what I heard go to the above link hit enter after the intro loads. Then u will click on the "tyra banks story" which is the first link on the main page. The "Tyra Banks Story" will load and then u will click on "The Beginning". The song that I am talking about isn't the first one that load which has a guitar in the fore ground. The song that I am talking about has an electronic piano as the main instrument with a smooth base line and an electronic flute. However, though both songs are catchy I am really concerned with the second song. More info? The link I am speaking of takes u through the years of Tyra's life from 1973 to 1976 in her photo album.

Thank you for sitting through this lengthy description but I need to be as thorough as possible. Hope someone else likes the tune enought to assist me. Thanks again.

K I did some more searching and I am stuck lol. I don't even know where to start. There is no vocal. This is a hard one. Ideas anyone? :blink:

For those of you who have read my link and are interested. I have contacted : inquiries@bankableprods.com , with the hopes of recieving a response from them with the following message :
Hello, I am just an admirer of Tyra Banks and I was uncertain which channels I should go through to recover the credits for the melody used in the following description. I will add that I am not legally pursuing this information. I am just interested in somehow being able to purchase this music for my own personal collection. The melody that I am referring to :
Click on the "tyra banks story" which is the first link on the main page. The "Tyra Banks Story" will load and then you will click on "The Beginning". The song that I am seeking isn't the first one that loads with a guitar as the main instrument. The song that I am referring to has an electronic piano as the main instrument with a smooth bass line and an electronic flute. However, though both songs are catchy I am really concerned with the second song. More info? The link I am speaking of takes you through the years of Tyra's life from 1973 to 1976 in her photo album. It sounds like a 70s song I might have heard in my dads collection growing up in the 80s. I searched the entire site and there weren't any credits to the musical collections and content used in that particular section of the biography. Once again I am just a regular person in search of a way to obtain the full version of the sample track used in Tyra Bank's beautiful family album.
Thank you for sitting through this lengthy description but I need to be as thorough as possible. I hope to be hearing from someone soon. Have a great day.

If anyone wants to assist me by putting in sepearte requests to the same e-mail address then that would help. It doesn't need to be as lengthy as mine. I know that the more messages they recieve on the same topic the quicker and more thorough the response will be. Thanks to anyone that is reading this and say what u think of it under this specific forum to keep it alive. Have a great day.

I need all the help I can get for this one. I know I can't do this alone. I am calling on the powers of the intelligent people on this site. I have seen some of the most unheard of music talent out there being discoverd on this site through a vague and obscure description. I know this can be solved. HELP lol everthing u need to know about what I am trying to figure out is here in a search I have going on in another forum on this site:
For those of you who have read my link and are interested. I have contacted : inquiries@bankableprods.com , with the hopes of recieving a response from them with the following message :
Hello, I am just an admirer of Tyra Banks and I was uncertain which channels I should go through to recover the credits for the melody used in the following description. I will add that I am not legally pursuing this information. I am just interested in somehow being able to purchase this music for my own personal collection. The melody that I am referring to :
Click on the "tyra banks story" which is the first link on the main page. The "Tyra Banks Story" will load and then you will click on "The Beginning". The song that I am seeking isn't the first one that loads with a guitar as the main instrument. The song that I am referring to has an electronic piano as the main instrument with a smooth bass line and an electronic flute. However, though both songs are catchy I am really concerned with the second song. More info? The link I am speaking of takes you through the years of Tyra's life from 1973 to 1976 in her photo album. It sounds like a 70s song I might have heard in my dads collection growing up in the 80s. I searched the entire site and there weren't any credits to the musical collections and content used in that particular section of the biography. Once again I am just a regular person in search of a way to obtain the full version of the sample track used in Tyra Bank's beautiful family album.
Thank you for sitting through this lengthy description but I need to be as thorough as possible. I hope to be hearing from someone soon. Have a great day.

If anyone wants to assist me by putting in sepearte requests to the same e-mail address then that would help. It doesn't need to be as lengthy as mine. I know that the more messages they recieve on the same topic the quicker and more thorough the response will be. Thanks to anyone that is reading this and say what u think of it under this specific forum to keep it alive. Have a great day.

It just dawned on me that this should have been the proper place to find this music. I won't allow this one to fail on me. HELP ME, if u ever felt frustrated about not knowing how to find that title-less song then remember that feeling and let your conscience do the work lol. ;) thanks for reading. If u are curious and want a better understanding. Check out the TV Commercial Music section of this site, titled (The Beginning) topic description Beautiful R&B tune. same as here

Thanks again folks

To hear this great song do the following
I love this tune. It sounds like a 70s song I might have heard in my dads collection growing up in the 80s lol but I need help on this one. I searched the entire site and there weren't any credits to the musical collections and content on the entire site. I know, what am I doing at this link? ----> http://www.tyrabanks.com/ . It doesn't matter lol if I wasn't there I wouldn't have found this song. I love it and it is stuck in my head. If I get some help on this I will love u guys forever.

To hear exactly what I heard go to the above link hit enter after the intro loads. Then u will click on the "tyra banks story" which is the first link on the main page. The "Tyra Banks Story" will load and then u will click on "The Beginning". The song that I am talking about isn't the first one that load which has a guitar in the fore ground. The song that I am talking about has an electronic piano as the main instrument with a smooth base line and an electronic flute. However, though both songs are catchy I am really concerned with the second song. More info? The link I am speaking of takes u through the years of Tyra's life from 1973 to 1976 in her photo album.

Thank you for sitting through this lengthy description but I need to be as thorough as possible. Hope someone else likes the tune enought to assist me. Thanks again.
and here is the link so u can click on it -----> http://www.tyrabanks.com/ . Cheers

Just trying to see if anyone else might know another way for me to find the music I desire. It appears that I am the only diggin this tune. Which isn't that unusual actually <_< . Anyways I hope someone can help me out tonight if they think they recognize the tune like myself.

well I checked out the site and it appears to no longer carry the tune I am looking for. The song to the link that I provided has been replace so the best thing I can do is w8 for a response from the folks at the website. I am sorry if u have wasted your time to try in assisting me but it won't be possible as the song I am interested in has been taken down. I will reply back with any new informatino soon.

lol I am sorry folks. I stand actually sit corrected, they either seem to be having technical difficulties or the letter I wrote them has caused them to panic somehow as nowhere in the site is their posted any musical credits to the songs used in her photo album. I really could use some help though so again if u have any suggestions please feel free to post on here.

Back