The Bachelor

theonelike

Reaction score
anyone know the name of the real mellow track they play at the end of the bachelor....?

the acoustic guitar thing when he dumps the girls? no clue, just assumed it was stock music... :unsure:

Could anyone please tell me what this song is? I'm dying to know. It's really beautiful. I know some of the lyrics go as follows: "Running around, around. All kinds of beautiful." "You have a magic spell." "Makes the boys want to give up running around"

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA...I googled it and no luck ;\

Song I think you're looking for ...

Semisonic (or I've seen it as just Dan Wilson) - "All Kinds"

Enjoy!
There you go.

thank you so much...you're absolutely right...i have no idea how to find that CD though

OK, just got done some Googling for ya ...

Found the info here ...

http://www.semisonic.com/news/default.asp

Here's the pertinent info ...

05/09/03
NEW MUSIC FROM DAN WILSON
A new EP of Dan tunes from his recent sessions is available now! Recorded in August '02 and January '03, the sessions included Sheryl Crow on vocals, Bleu on guitar, and various all-stars of the twin cities scene. John and Jake also took part on many of the tunes. The new "Sugar" e.p. features "Sugar", "Free Life", "Flying", "All Kinds", "I Can't Hold You", and "Honey Please".

Immediately, following that, there's a link to listen to it and a link to purchase it ...

Sooo ...

Enjoy!
There you go.

I clicked there but the Sugar EP isn't located there at all ;\

Oh! I'm sorry about that ...

Well, at the very least, you now know the name of the CD in question ...
My suggestion ... try various CD selling places to try to track it down ...
I don't know what else to say ... :(

Good luck! B)

a song was playing at the end of "The Bachelor" and it sounds so familiar but do any of you know the song? It's a guy singing and it reminds me a tad bit of Badly Drawn Boy

and here are the lyrics:

you got the kind of beautiful makes the boys want to give up running around
you know the kind of magic spell
you're the proof of when they say you never know what's gonna be
running all around beautiful
running all around all around all paths are beautiful

Hey Keepsake!

The song is 'All Kinds' by Dan Wilson. I LOVE this song! They played it on the Bachelor finale last year too. His CD is scheduled to be released in early 2007 but you can hear the song in its entirety on his myspace.

Have a good one!

Back