The 4400

WitchyBaby87

Reaction score
Hello, I searched but found nothing. I'm looking for the song that is in the commercial for a new show, "The 4400". Not sure what channel, but... This song was also the theme song for the opening of "Kingdom Hospital", if that helps. Thanks!

That song was also used in "The 4400" so it's probably what you're looking for.

On the USA network they have started running an ad for the next season for the series "The 4400." I think this is the only ad so it'll be easy to tell. Does anyone know the slow tune that is playing the background of the ad. The best I can say is that it's a woman singing over a guitar. Sounds like it could be Alanis Morrisette or Jewel. I don't think its one of them but it's a similar style.

I saw this ad yesterday. I only caught the lyrics "I worry about you" but there were more. I'll be on the lookout :)

hey i was watching the saint tonight on usa and i saw a tv commercial for the 4400 and i heard the same drum beat used in it as was used in the middle of the star wars episode 3 revenge of the sith theatrical trailer! does anyone know what its from?

Is this the commercial that starts out with some guy talking about something having appeared over a field and then people talking about thousands of people just appearing, and then there's a collage of people being interviewed and it ends with them all saying "We are not the enemy" and then some rock music starts up?

Because if that's the one you're talking about, I'd like to know too...I saw it a couple of times on MTV last night. :ph34r:

Hmmm...This is a first. I managed to answer my own question, I think. :lol:

Anyway, the music from the trailer appears to be Inertiatic ESP by The Mars Volta, in case anyone else was interested. :ph34r:

whats the song in the 4400 commercial where the girl and a boy ride their bikes to a ballpark and he catches the ball??????

What song do they play in the commercial (the commercial that tells when the next episode is). It's kinda like a slow song. I'm pretty sure it's someone playing guitar. Thanks again.

I can't find that song, at least by Feeder. There are 1000 songs titled "Save Us" but Feeder doesn't seem to be the artist for any of them.

Can anyone help?

Originally posted by hatch113@Jun 7 2006, 05:22 AM
I can't find that song, at least by Feeder. There are 1000 songs titled "Save Us" but Feeder doesn't seem to be the artist for any of them.

Can anyone help?
Its from their singles collection

anyone now what the song is in the background in the advert for the 4400 season 3 on skyone

its the one where the man's voice goes who am i?

and a voice says back your special your the 4400

with the song going on underneath

any one know please?

Back