Telus Christmas Ad

whistlerintoronto

Reaction score
Just started playing it the last few weeks here in Toronto, does anybody know the name of who does this version of Deck the Halls for Telus?

Okay there is this new telus Christmas Commerical with monkeys and it has a greart song. I know part of it goes you have to give a little get a little....If anyone knows the commerical I am talking about and its names it would be great :D

I know what your talking about and am trying to find the same song, it has been bugging me forever. I think its has such a great beat. I am from Canada too but I don't think the US is playing this commerical.

If anyone has a link giving any information about this song or even a CD that it would be available on, I would really appreciate it..

-Hjunk86

"Do you see what I see, boughs of holly"
Its got a very modern beat structure...and its stuck in my head...I swear its Telus but I cannot find that song. The ad began airing....late November?
I live in Canada/Ottawa.

Originally posted by Gnostic@Dec 11 2006, 08:02 AM
"Do you see what I see, boughs of holly"
Its got a very modern beat structure...and its stuck in my head...I swear its Telus but I cannot find that song. The ad began airing....late November?
I live in Canada/Ottawa.
I am also fairly sure its got either the lizards or some form of bright colors and cold blooded things

Back