Techno Song Heard On Sirius British Hits Station

farbeyond

Sandman
Reaction score
Hi, I recently heard a techno song I liked on a sirius satellite station. It was on a british channel that did not list the song title or artist. I remember hearing the techno beat and then a womans voice throughout the song singing (theres a virus infection) (reports of infection in paris). Any ideas?

Originally posted by Redonkulous@Jan 8 2007, 10:09 PM
infernal - from paris to berlin
That's not the song I heard but it is a good song and thanks for the help.

The song I heard had a lot less lyrics, mostly instrumental techno with the woman almost whispering "theres a virus infection". When she says "reports of infection in paris" it sounds like its an announcement over a walkie talkie. It's like the sounds you would hear in the resident evil video games or movies.

Originally posted by farbeyond@Jan 8 2007, 04:43 PM
Hi, I recently heard a techno song I liked on a sirius satellite station. It was on a british channel that did not list the song title or artist. I remember hearing the techno beat and then a womans voice throughout the song singing (theres a virus infection) (reports of infection in paris). Any ideas?
I think I just heard the song your talking about on Ibreaks radio station. Its a uk breakbeat station. anywayz... Its sampling script from the movie '28 Days Later'

Originally posted by Kahu+Jan 9 2007, 08:42 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kahu @ Jan 9 2007, 08:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-farbeyond@Jan 8 2007, 04:43 PM
Hi, I recently heard a techno song I liked on a sirius satellite station. It was on a british channel that did not list the song title or artist.  I remember hearing the techno beat and then a womans voice throughout the song singing (theres a virus infection)  (reports of infection in paris).  Any ideas?
I think I just heard the song your talking about on Ibreaks radio station. Its a uk breakbeat station. anywayz... Its sampling script from the movie '28 Days Later' [/b][/quote]
Yea thats the channel I heard it on, I couldn't remember the name of it. Thanks. Do you know if that sampling script is available for listen on the web somewhere?

heh. I meant that the song sampled dialogue from the movie. I dont know the name of the track yet. still searching. The Set that track is on is by Funkatech. nothing on the tracklist in the forums yet.

Originally posted by Kahu@Jan 9 2007, 09:12 AM
heh. I meant that the song sampled dialogue from the movie. I dont know the name of the track yet. still searching. The Set that track is on is by Funkatech. nothing on the tracklist in the forums yet.
Aight, thats why it has the resident evil walkie talkie sound I was trying to describe. Nice, keep me informed. Glad someone else likes the song too.

The good part of the song starts around the 1:30 mark.

Back