Target "Hello Goodbye" Beatles covers

Originally posted by ImtryingtoSleep@Feb 26 2007, 11:12 AM
hey Anthony your videos been removed from target.
Is there any place on the internet to see the "Hello Good buy" TV Ad?

The video on youtube has been removed.

Does anyone know the song for the new target commercial. It where there are small repetitive images of people in their everyday lives
I caught some lyrics. It goes..."Hello goodbuy hello goodbuy"
Sorry if its probably a bad description.
Thanx

Trying to find a recording of the female voice/group doing the Beatles song Hello Goodbye for current Target TV ads. I searched the forums but nothing turned up. Any help please? :huh:

I cant think what the commercial is about, but there is a song in the background that goes like this...

I say hello you say goodbye ..... hello hello ..... hello hello.... You say goodbye and I say Hello...

Thanks

Sophia Shorai (sophiashorai.com):
Hello, Goodbye
Mon, Jun. 25 2007
Sophia Shorai's version of "Hello, Goodbye" for Target is still sweeping the national television networks! Let her know what you think. As for a release of her rendition, it's not in the cards at this point. Maybe someday!

You're welcome. I'd like to see her record/release the complete song; nice cover.

Originally posted by logan01@Aug 25 2007, 04:45 PM
Sophia Shorai (sophiashorai.com):
Hello, Goodbye
Mon, Jun. 25 2007
Sophia Shorai's version of "Hello, Goodbye" for Target is still sweeping the national television networks! Let her know what you think. As for a release of her rendition, it's not in the cards at this point. Maybe someday!
http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showto...ndpost&p=261541

;)

Hello... My first post. Glad to be here.

Umm... there are actually several different versions of the song "Hello, Goodbye" being used in different Target ads. One of them IS the Sophia Shorai version, but there's a completely different version also done by a female singer, in a newer Target ad -- but I don;t think it is the Sophia Shorai versio of the song.

This track has a cool mellotron sample used for the melody, which I never heard in the Sophia Shorai version. Does anybody know who the artist is on this version above, & what album it might be from, etc?

Hmm.. link was deleted. Apparently this board is blocking me from posting a link to an mp3.

Whatever...

The version I am looking for is clearly NOT the Sophia Shorai version.... It's from a Target commercial that starts with a bunch of vacuum-cleaners, then goes to a girl with an umbrella.. I think there's a bunch of floatin' bagels around a blonde at some point, too....

The melody has a mellotron in it, which is a really unusual flute-like sound, similar to the flute sound at the beginning of 'Strawberry Fields Forever'.

Anybody know who the artist is on THAT version?

^I think I know which one you're referring to- unfortunately I'm looking for it myself. The one I' m thinking of features a harpsichord or something similar.

Back