Target "Hello Goodbye" Beatles covers

T

taragon21

Anyone know who is covering the Beatles 'Hello Goodbye' in the new Target commercial?

There's a version on iTunes by Brian Robbins & Erin Alden that sounds close. Not sure this is it, so check it out and see what you think.

actually that version is quite bland. Im still waitig on the track in the Target ad.

Nevermind. I will answer my own question. the song is by sophia shorai. i went to her website. i don't think the song appears on any CD yet though. she has a CD released of mainly bossa nova tunes. hope this helps anyone who may look for this.

The song is by sophia shorai. i went to her website. i don't think the song appears on any CD yet though. she has a CD released of mainly bossa nova tunes. hope this helps anyone who may look for this.

Originally posted by bestmick@Jan 16 2007, 02:29 PM
Nevermind. I will answer my own question. the song is by sophia shorai. i went to her website. i don't think the song appears on any CD yet though. she has a CD released of mainly bossa nova tunes. hope this helps anyone who may look for this.
Hi I went to her website and saw another Target jingle, not the one in the original post. This is really driving me nuts.

My boyfriend and I just saw the Target commercial with a female covering The Beatles' Hello Goodbye and were wondering if anybody knows who it is. Thanks!!

I'm looking for the artist who sings a cover of Beatles Hello Goodbye song. It's a female vocalist, awesome sound. Does anyone know who it is?

I'm sorry. I did two searches to make sure no one asked. Thank you.

Who's the female singing the Beatle's Hello, Goodbye for Target

Back