Target Christmas

I heard this song on one of Target's Holiday commercials; the one that has a predominant red theme (I think) and it has peopel giving gifts to each other (real helpful, isn't it). The song they used had this line: "High in the sky/Want to see you again". Never heard it before and I thought it was a cool song, but I haven't a clue as to who performed it or to the proper title.

Ringing any bells? I hope? Please? :)

OK - Target just launched a new Christmas commercial (NOT the GOLDFRAP "NUMBER 1" song) but dreamy female pop singer with lots of kids and adults picking gifts inside and outside....any ideas or is this too new?

this one? but it's not brand new, it's running on tv for quite some time
Target 2006 TV commercial "Merry Christmas" 3
song title: "Fly Me Away"
artist/band: Goldfrapp

the newest one i've seen was for the limited edition gifts
someone posted about this like a week ago, i think
"number 1" - goldfrapp
great song

Theres this target commercial thats out I believe...for winter/x-mass and its people getting presents and theres snow and its a girl singing and its sort of sad. Anyone know who sings it? Or what I'm talking about?

the newest target ad for limited edition gifts is also goldfrapp, but the song is "number 1"
maybe that's it?
idk
=]

The latest commercial is the song Fly Me Away. The Artist is Gold Frapp.

just for anyone who is looking, the song used is Goldfrapp - Fly Me Away

steven

You are correct, although there is already a thread about this.

I had this question myself recently, and I searched the forum and found the answer. I'm just mentioning this because I know a lot of people here are frustrated that a lot of people just re-post questions instead of searching the forum - but part of the problem is that if someone searches the forum and finds the answer, then the other users will probably never even know about it. I'm hoping it will make some of you a little happier to know that some people do search the forum.

Here it is. I agree. Reasking a question isn't so bad. But of couse most of the people that complain about it are just looking for a chance to score a clever remark. I've had people scream "search first" when the question wasn't even there.

The latest version of this commercial has a softer version of the Goldfrapp song. Does anyone know what mix this softer version of Fly Me Away is?

Yes, I have the cd but the commercial they had been running recently had a different mix of the song, much softer.

Back