Tampax Pearl tampons

kandi

Reaction score
the commercial features a bunch of kids jumping off a peer into the water and there's the one girl who takes longer to get in because she has her period...blah...blah..blah...and is not sure if she should go in but then realizes IT'S OK because she's wearing a tampax tampon. anyway, what the heck is the song playing in the background? it's driving ME CRAZY!

I think this is a Tampax Pearl commercial, I'm not sure. But it's at night, there's 2 guys and a girl in water and one girl on a dock while the 3 in the water are egging her on to shed her clothes and jump in too. I believe at the end it sayd something like 'the braid makes you brave' or something like that... does anyone know the song in that one?

Thanks,
Toria

were the words... "the braid makes you brave" in the song? if they were I would figure that the song was made specifically for the commercial..... :p

No, it wasnt. It just came at the end of the commercial. I believe a guy was singing the song, and a woman said 'the braid makes you brave'

:)

ive been trying to find it and the only lyrics i can remember are..."all that i know turns to dust..'' then that i can think of.

hey, i think the song youre looking for is called "The Way I Want to Be" by the Village Green. the only place i could find it was on myspace and itunes.

yesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!1 it is "the way i want to be" by the village green. can i ask how you were able to find the song? cuz i couldn't find it, and i believe myself to be a fairly good "googler". here's the myspace link to anyone who wants to listen: http://www.myspace.com/villagegreen.

and oh yeah...thanks

does anyone knwo the upbeat rockish song used in the tamapx pearl commercial. it shows people in a pool and they want this girl to jump in.

Looking for the name/artist of a song heard on, of all things, a tampon commercial. It featured a bunch of people in a rooftop pool at night yelling encouragement to get a girl to jump in, too. It was sort of punk rock-y. Unfortunately I haven't seen it in awhile and can't remember the lyrics.

If I'm thinking of the same ad ...
Then, actually the girl was standing on a dock/pier of a lake or pond at night ...

If it's one and the same ...
It was already answered here ...

Song is ...

The Village Green - "The Way I Want To Be"

Enjoy!
There you go.

the commercial isn't that old, and is sometimes aired still. It's these 4 teenagers, going out swimming at night. 3 are in the water, and there's one girl who's apprehensive about jumping in, until remembers shes using the product in question. all i can remember from the lyrics is "all that i see, turns to dust", and it's a fairly upbeat song. any help would be appreciated.

The song is actually called "The Way I Want To Be" by The Village Green

Google does not always work.

Back