T-Mobile Adult Swim downloads

Originally posted by jigga612@Aug 31 2005, 12:25 PM
hey guys... the songs not japanese or anything of the like...it's indian... and it's from the movie 'hum aapke hain kaun' and it's called 'didi tera devar deewana'

=).

i'm not positive if they used the original... but i'm pretty sure they did.
dude you rock! thanks!

oh my goddd. i was reading through this thread hoping that i would get to answer it, i'm from india & i saw the commercial on adult swim one night.

I remember watching that movie with my parents as a kid, and that song was the only thing i really remembered about the whole movie.

oh well =] its a good thing it was answered anyway.

Originally posted by __distortionnn@Sep 3 2005, 08:04 AM
oh my goddd. i was reading through this thread hoping that i would get to answer it, i'm from india & i saw the commercial on adult swim one night.

I remember watching that movie with my parents as a kid, and that song was the only thing i really remembered about the whole movie.

oh well =] its a good thing it was answered anyway.
You're from India?!
Oh wow, that's so awesome. :)
I realllly want to go there.
I've been obsessed with India almost my whole life, or at least ever since I saw the 1998 remake of A Little Princess. - blush -

Originally posted by easilywow@Sep 3 2005, 12:21 PM
You're from India?!
I've been obsessed with India almost my whole life, or at least ever since I saw the 1998 remake of A Little Princess. - blush -
Ha! :lol:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Sep 3 2005, 12:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Sep 3 2005, 12:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-easilywow@Sep 3 2005, 12:21 PM
You're from India?!
[/b][/quote]
haha that's wonderful!

its nice to know some people are aware that there are, in fact, other cultures/religions out there. I absolutely hate when people don't even know that the other side of the world exists. :rolleyes:

I live in ny, but my parents came here from india before i was born. :)

Originally posted by __distortionnn+Sep 3 2005, 02:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (__distortionnn @ Sep 3 2005, 02:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Sep 3 2005, 12:35 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-easilywow
@Sep 3 2005, 12:21 PM
You're from India?!
haha that's wonderful!

its nice to know some people are aware that there are, in fact, other cultures/religions out there. I absolutely hate when people don't even know that the other side of the world exists. :rolleyes:

I live in ny, but my parents came here from india before i was born. :) [/b][/quote]
Haha, yeah..
I like to think I have a very un-American consciousness. I mean, I value freedom, but I think every individual on the planet values freedom in some way.
NY, eh? I'm jealous. Always wanted to go there. Ah well, in a year from now I'm gonn'a travel all over.
Have you ever been to India?

i'm also indian! (i don't just know random indian songs featured in commercials ha) and i'm actually going there this december.

Back