Suzuki Swift Plus Commercial

yeah, I saw it and I liked it but I have no idea what it is. Maybe somebody does?

:eek: I JUST SAW IT, I USED TO AVE THAT SAME SONG ON PC ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO!!! it sux though cuz my dad deleted it :angry:

that really sux, i've been glueing my eyes to the TV since the first time i saw it but haven't seen it since :(

I contacted Suzuki Canada about the ad, this is the responce I got.

Thank you for contacting Suzuki Canada regarding our recent television add. We have been receiving a lot of similar request lately. Unfortunately, it is just a studio production and is not an actual song.

Best regards,

Customer Relations
Relations à la clientèle
(905) 889-2677 ext. 2254
SUZUKI CANADA INC.

Hey lowrider514 you say you used to have the song eh... do you remember what it's called?

Originally posted by Sualocin@Mar 26 2006, 05:06 PM
I contacted Suzuki Canada about the ad, this is the responce I got.

Thank you for contacting Suzuki Canada regarding our recent television add. We have been receiving a lot of similar request lately. Unfortunately, it is just a studio production and is not an actual song.

Best regards,

Customer Relations
Relations à la clientèle
(905) 889-2677 ext. 2254
SUZUKI CANADA INC.
They always say that about every song.

i keep seeing the ad, yet i just don't know the song and really want it. hopefully someone knows what it is.....

I have yet to hear anything back from Suzuki for my plea for the agency so I could track the song down that way...

I've been looking through this site site but haven't found anything yet, hopefully someone recognizes the song...

Back