Supernatural

Hi the name of the song is Curu Curu by Osnel Odit Bavastro. It has also been used for Alias and Charmed Promo Trailers.

anyone see the promo about a gazillion times tonight during the beauty and the geek premiere? song and artist pleas....sounds a lot like cash, but ya never know

Yeah, I think it was "God's Gonna Cut You Down" by Johnny Cash.

I was wondering what the name of the song from the commercial for CWs Supernatural is? They play it for the new season.

Supernatural Promo

Hey, I'm looking for the song in the new Supernatural Season 5 promo. Can anyone help me?

Season 5 of Supernatural has a version of "O' Death" that I haven't heard before. Does anyone know who it is by? I can't get Shazam to identify it and it isn't showing up on the amazon mp3 store as far as I've been looking down the list.

Most people are saying it's "Oh Death" by R.I.S.E. (Rising Appalachia), but there is currently only a live version available which doesn't sound *quite* the same.

^ Update: This was posted on Watch With Kristin @ E-online

"The version of "O Death" in the Supernatural promo is sung by Jen Titus and was produced and written especially for the show. You'll be able to get a longer version on cwtv.com in the near future."

^ Update: This was posted on Watch With Kristin @ E-online

"The version of "O Death" in the Supernatural promo is sung by Jen Titus and was produced and written especially for the show. You'll be able to get a longer version on cwtv.com in the near future."

haha, thanks! I just saw that article as well and came to post the same. You beat me to it! Thank you!

Any one know the song in the new supernatural commercial that aired during the Vampire Dairies on 10/29/09. In the commerical, Dean says, "once you're in this fight, your in til the end, win or lose."

thanks for your help

Supernatural 8x17 Promo "Goodbye Stranger"

What is the Name of that song?

Re: Supernatural 8x17 Promo "Goodbye Stranger"

It is Brett Detar - Satan's Foot In My Neck, unfortunately is does not appear that there is a studio version out yet. There is a live performance here:

http://youtu.be/Wi5jt43sCjA

Back