sudoku

michelle

Pro Member
Reaction score
JCA explained the game Sudoku to me the other day and bought me a little book from the grocery store. Now I'm obsessed...

It's a game of lining up numbers in boxes:
The rules of Sudoku are simple. Enter digits from 1 to 9 into the blank spaces. Every row must contain one of each digit. So must every column, as must every 3x3 square.

Do you guys play? Here's an online site that looks pretty decent: WebSudoku.

:nerd:

I just found out how that Evil level got its name. :lol:

Thanks Michelle!! Now I'm addicted to this online one. :lol: Hey, at least it'll give me something to do at work!

Originally posted by MeganJane@Jan 2 2006, 08:44 PM
at least it'll give me something to do at work!
adtunes: striving to get you fired :p

of course. ;) doing some crack right now as we speak/type.

actually i was penciling in my grocery store book version. but i think it's an easy version. i did one of those evil levels on the website though, man.. that was bitch.

I tried that level but I didn't finish it. --> :blink: Screw this! I'm going back to the easy and medium levels.

i finished, but only because i kept hitting the "how am i doing" button and changing all my answers. :p

You can hit that button during the game? :shifty: Lemme try that level again. :lol:

yeah, but when you do, if you have mistakes to correct, your time is null in the "how do i compare to other players" graph. but who cares, you can say you solved the EVIL level.

Finally solved it! :woo: The cookies are on me!

Back