Subway "Jared's Friends"

JLH

Reaction score
:unsure: does anyone know what music is used for the subway commercials "Isaac" & "Cody"

"Jareds Friends" & "Issac" and have the same music.

I have been searching these boards and found other threads but for these commercials also their was one about Cody but no one had an answer. The internet and came up short . Tommorow I am going to email subway and see if they can help,. I just thought someone here would know first :D

Did you ever find out what this song is? i posted to times about this song and they kept saying it was Brian Eno (which it is not... totally different) ... none the less... i hope someone finds it soon... I got nothing from google.

Mainly replying in order to bump this thread up to the top...

But, seriously, it's been over 2 months and nobody has come up with any answer to the original question posted in this thread.

Is this because people didn't pay attention to the question and wandered off into talking about a different Subway commercial song? Let me clear this up for anyone still confused:

***THE GUY WAS _NOT_ TALKING ABOUT THE COMMERCIAL WITH THE BRIAN ENO SONG***

Got that now?

It's a song that sounds like fake Strokes. Ringing guitars and strained vocals (which are definitely part of the song, ruban :rolleyes:). Sound of building expectation for a louder part to the song. Much drama.

So, what is it? Surely someone knows...

-flippeR

:(

Back