Steven Seagal

:lol: :lol: You totally sit online and Google his name all day don't you.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 8 2006, 10:48 PM
:lol: :lol: You totally sit online and Google his name all day don't you.
:lol: Who wouldn't? He has great products out in the market. :p

Was she asian? Because its seems like Seagal only goes for asian chicks nowadays.

No she's not Asian, she was the chick on Weird Science.

Isn't Celebrity Fit Club one-a them shows where they make the fat celebrities work out??

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 10 2006, 12:38 AM

Isn't Celebrity Fit Club one-a them shows where they make the fat celebrities work out??
Yep. It's one of those shows that are so silly you LOVE them! & Ms. Labrock pudged out a bit. She was tired of being hated cause she was so beautiful. :lol:

Originally posted by kristykat182+Jan 10 2006, 12:41 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kristykat182 @ Jan 10 2006, 12:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jan 10 2006, 12:38 AM

Yep. It's one of those shows that are so silly you LOVE them! & Ms. Labrock pudged out a bit. She was tired of being hated cause she was so beautiful. :lol: [/b][/quote]
:eek: I can't believe it man.. when I saw you post that I started googling and I can't find a single image of her all chubbed out, how bad is it?

Originally posted by kristykat182@Jan 10 2006, 12:52 AM
At the start of the show she weighed 175
:mellow:

OK the woman is 5'8", that makes her officially about 15 lbs overweight. <_<

Lord.. feed her chicken and rice for a week and she'll be fine. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 10 2006, 01:21 AM
Lord.. feed her chicken and rice for a week and she'll be fine. :rolleyes:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That was TOO funny!!

Countess Vaughn is on there and she weighs 130! Can you believe that shit? I wanna smack her. If you gonna be on celebrity fit club I want you Ralphie May fat!!

That his trademark though, he would lose money along with the weight he could lose.

Originally posted by kristykat182@Jan 10 2006, 01:24 AM
Countess Vaughn is on there and she weighs 130! Can you believe that shit? I wanna smack her. If you gonna be on celebrity fit club I want you Ralphie May fat!!
:mellow: *cocks rifle* Leone? Will you be joining me in the clocktower?

Back