Sprint SprintSpeed

Vantage

Reaction score
The commercial has a consistent beat to it. Kind of techno-ish. It has people drawing with light, making different sorts of shapes: houses, arrows, etc. At the end the announcer mentions something about "Sprint Speed" Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The classical piece used in the "chart" commercials is "Waltz 2" by Dmitry Shostakovich from his Jazz Suite no 2. This music was also prominently used in the movie "Eyes Wide Shut".

Just popped in to make sure this question was asked and answered.
Architecture In Helsinki is an excellent band.

For once I have an album already before I hear it in a commercial! But I didn't recognize the tune, and when I saw who it was here, I proclaimed loudly, "WHAT?!"

Nice, nice.

Originally posted by NewNameAcquired@Jul 16 2007, 07:49 PM
For once I have an album already before I hear it in a commercial! But I didn't recognize the tune, and when I saw who it was here, I proclaimed loudly, "WHAT?!"

Nice, nice.
I flipped out when I saw the commercial. People ran in from other rooms to make sure I was ok. Awkward feeling considering I'm a 23 year old guy. I rarely yelp "what?!"

Does anyone know who sings the song from the new Sprint commercial? It is a time lapse of a continuous shot of kids playing at a park. You can view it at sprint.com/ahead.
Any help will be greatly appreciated...

I''m pretty sure that tune is the Aussie band Architecture in Helsinki and their tune 'Souveneirs' off their debut record Fingers Crossed.

i too flipped when i saw this commercial because it was my favorite architecture song and it was in a pretty cool commercial, im glad i found this site, i am constantly looking for commercial music

Does anyone know the title/composer of the classical waltz in the Sprint commercial that shows various business people drawing charts and graphs with their phones?

So here's the problem, I need a song from a companys' commercial but, I don't know the name of the artist, the song has no lyrics, and I have no clue what company the commercial is for. SOoOo, all I can really do is describe the commercial itself and hope someone can identify it.

This is all I remember, there are people walking in the background while images are beings drawn over the screen. The narrator is saying something like, "What did you dream about at night" and a few other things.

That was a horrible description. The song I need is from another one of their commercials but, I need the companys' name. Any help would be appreciated.

I forget who this commercial is for, but it has people drawing different colored light shapes in the air...any help on who its for or the music? It's classical-sounding--no words.

Thanks!!

It's the seventh movement, "Waltz No. 2", from Shostakovich's Suite for Variety Stage Orchestra.

I think it was verizon but theres some commercial with a child humming. The commercial is stop motion animation and has a bunch of people with neon lights in the dark forming things like flowers. Heres the the tab i made for anyone that plays guitar.
| - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -|
| - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -|
| -7-7-7-7-7-7-9-7-6-6-7-6-4-4-6-4-2-2-2- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -|
| -5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4- - - - - -|
| - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5- - - - - |

I'm 100% sure thats how it goes. you dont have to play the bottom notes though. THIS SONG HAS BEEN DRIVING ME CRAZY and i havent seen the commercial in a while.

Back