Sprint Commercial Music

jpp3

Reaction score
Looking for the name of the song in the new Sprint Commercial. Its the one where they boast the "power of their network" - it has a yellow overlay on all the video clips they show, and the song reminds of a cheesy 80's rock song with a guitar solo in it - any one know what I'm talking about? It could just be made-for-commerical music - but I thought it was cool!

I also hear a softer version in a new cadillac comercial...not sure which model but it was a car.....not suv

Doesn't seems like a 80's song, more like a modern hard rock. If I'm thinking of the right commercial...

I also remember it being rock, but I've only seen it once many weeks ago. I don't think they are showing it anymore cuz I'm seeing new ones w/ the dude from Standoff.
I think it was for the Power Vision network/phone. It showed the many features of the network/phone e.g. T.V., music, pics, etc.; and each feature contained the color yellow.

Let's hope this is solved b4 my memory of it completely fades...

It is an electronic guitar music with many interesting rifts and changes......i can not believe others have not heard it. I have tried finding the commercial everywhere to link to this posts.....but no luck.......

The commercial is siloetted in gold and black with many changing images.....like two rams colliding heads.....an alder guy playing a guitar....formula 1 race cars.......and so on and so forth.............

I have heard a softer version in a new cadillac commercial.....the car is silver......i am pretty sure it is new.

so keep your eyes open for that one.

Anyone founnd this song yet??
It is the tightest track in commercials this entire year!

Is the song "Joker and the Theif" by Wolfmother, or is it a different commercial?

I shall go listen and find out.......wish us luck...thanks for info

Sorry...it was close and similar.....but no cigar :(

We shall contiue our quest for this track :usesearch:

Has anyone seen or regognize this commercial?
THe Sprint Power of Network...... :nuke: :!!!:

Back