SPDR ETF State Street Investments "Buried Treasure" dogs French song

Re: SPDR ETF State Street Investments "Dogs" french

Great news. I've been waiting for State Street to make this available. Now I can make my own Jack Russell go crazy every time I play it.

www.spdrs.com

YES! So glad they decided to put the song on spdrs.com AND now I think I've finally got the translation down:

a tap at your door
the smack of a kiss
then its the beat of your heart
the sounds of our love
its beautiful, its beautiful!
the universe falls away
spring is born
you and I, it's perfect

Great song!!

Oh and I guess the singer is Rosi Golan, that's what it says on the site.

Last edited:

HELP! I've been searching frantically to find out what song was used in the State Street commericial -- found your forum -- found the link at the site and ALAS! I cannot download the MP3 because I'm a Mac user and can't figure out how :( There is no "right click" in Macworld .... Is there anyway someone would be kind enough to email me the MP3 so I can have a copy too? I'd be beyond appreciative!

I cannot download the MP3 because I'm a Mac user and can't figure out how :( There is no "right click" in Macworld
On the Mac (with a one button mouse), try holding Option + Mouse Click to download a link.

(Or simply click on the link, let the MP3 load in your browser, and use the right triangle in the player bar and select "Save as Source..." to save the file to your hard drive.)

THANK YOU SO MUCH! The Option-Click worked :D

The white dog in the SPDR "Buried Treasure" TV ad is a Type B Rat Terrier (in the UK, recognized by UKC as a Teddy Roosevelt Terrier), not a Jack Russell. They're great dogs! Very muscular and devoted...and less peripatetic than Jack Russells. We have one in our household. Love him!

The white dog in the SPDR "Buried Treasure" TV ad is a Type B Rat Terrier (in the UK, recognized by UKC as a Teddy Roosevelt Terrier), not a Jack Russell. They're great dogs! Very muscular and devoted...and less peripatetic than Jack Russells. We have one in our household. Love him!
Hello I am new to this site. I was also curious about the little white dog in the State Street commercial. I did some research and got a response from the State Street's CEO! He forwarded me to thier ad department. The commercial was done by the Gaurd Brothers working with SMUGGLER. The Dog's name is "Kumash" he is a Jack Russle Terrier/Corgi cross breed. Also, the commercial was filmed in Italy where Kumash lives. I am waiting to hear back from the trainer/Owner to find out about puppies. CUZ that is definantly the coolest little dog I have ever seen!

The first line is: "Le Duc a le bal" or "'Duke' has the ball."

Great name for the dog, n'est ce pas?

I just recently saw the commercial and I too want to find the song. I found this forum, but you've all posted over a year ago... The SPDR website no longer has the song up (at least that I can find)... does anyone know somewhere else I could find it or maybe just send it to me?

Hope you found out how long before now. On a Mac, you hold down the Control key and click, then 'Save File as' ... to your Music folder

Back