Sony Cybershot

JJJJ

Reaction score
anyone knows the sony cybershot song? its a kinda like a techno song... not the Mongolian one though.. help plsss

Can you tell us which country you are in as Sony has a number of different campaigns for the Cybershot?

Can you also let us have a few more details of the commercial in question?

its like a techno song i tink..goes like "free,u so free" or something like that..released in spore..any help?

Then how about the Mongolian song?
what's the name or where can i download it?

The Mongolian song that is featured in the Sony Handycam commercial is by URNA (Urna Chahar-Tugchi).

It is called "Hödöö" (Mongolian = Countryside) and is from her album 'Tal Nutag' (Grasslands).

NOTE: Do not confuse with 'Hodood' which is another song by Urna from her album of the same name.

hmm..wad bout the cubershot song?this is the best description i can give:-

"You know the SONY tv commercial where by the people are "chop" up into 3 parts and the pieces goes sliding horizontally off the screen to match the person in the picture, with the centre picture enlarged?

Does anyone Know the title of the song of that commercial?

I think it goes something like
"Now this is gonna make your heart sing...
everyday, every......."

anyone pls?

hi...

ive searched this forum for this song but i haven't come across any leads...this is a Sony cybershot ad. that's been running in Singapore right now...the add has a lot of sony cameras and also a couple of multimedia phones going across the screen with a lot of japenese girls in the background...white background...the music has these elements:

beautiful to see you so free
beautiful to feel you so free...
you and me

and after it ends you get on the screen written "cybershot" and "just like me"

the tune is somewhat techno...

Regards,

Farooq

I found this another forum regarding a Sony Cybershot commercial. This may be what you're looking for. Per that webpage one of the Cybershot commercials uses "Motown Blood" by Mando Diao (track 3 when you click Motown Blood).

thanks for the reply man BUT if you notice noone has replied to original query...they have given the reply to the sony handcam commercial song...the mongolian song Hodoo...that is not the same ad...

Regards,

Farooq

ya man im looking for the same techno song...have a new post for that but ppl keep confusing it with either Mowtown smth or the Mongolian Hodoo...

Regards,

Farooq

Back