Song Identification

neilton

Reaction score
Old sort of pop song, woman singer, chorus consists of: " Oh what I want, Is another baby"

Any ideas?

I think you mean "All That She Wants" by Ace of Base...?

No prob... the album is "The Sign," but for some reason all of Ace of Base's albums have vanished from iTunes. I have two tracks from the "Cruel Summer" album that I purchased from iTunes, so they absolutely, positively used to be on there... of course sometimes groups disappear temporarily from iTunes for no big reason.

I got all 3 of their CDs from the used book store here for like $2 a piece. (I used to love Ace of Base when I was a kid.) You could probably find the whole albums pretty cheap on half.com or amazon.com or even Ebay.

Yup, and The Sign had three big hits on it (the other two being the title track and "Don't Turn Around"), so its value is better than average for a full album. I can't listen to that album anymore - too many bad memories. But I remember getting the CD back when CDs were the only way to get digital music.

It's tough for search engines to handle misheard lyrics, although sites like www.amiright.com and technical advances have made some improvement - but sometimes you just need a human. ;)

Ace of Base's Swedish accents can make them hard to understand, although they don't really sound like that stereotypical joke about how Swedish people talk. The only real accent that is unbearably annoying comes from Wisconsin. :)

Back