Song feat. Pharrel

R

reeseb

I'm looking for a hip-hop song that features Pharrel Williams in it. It's before he released his cd. So it might be about 3 years ago. I think it came out around the time that "Holla back young'n" came out.
Only lyric I can remember is "what ya like". It has an usual sound to it (very Neptunes) and the instrumental part was often used in Mtv Cribs's first seasons.
Whenever it came on the radio, I'd always miss what the dj said. I the end of the video and credits had gone by.

This is a composite paste of all the info I knew and/or found online, which I edited to shorten it and join up all the info together. But I'm not sure which song it is. You may have to sort through it. But I hope it's in there. Apparently the list includes Jay-Z, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Britney Spears, and Justin Timberlake ("Rock Your Body", "Like I love you", "Senorita") Usher("Wifey")(Neptunes) and "Show Me Your Soul" (Ft. Lenny Kravitz, Pharrell, And L.) Also Kelis ("Caught Out There"), Mystikal ("Shake Ya ..."), and Jay-Z ("Give It To Me [I Just Wanna Love You]"). In 1994, under New Jack Swing founder Teddy Riley, production work with SWV on the "Right Here/Human Nature" remix, and SWV's "Use Your Heart", 1996. In 1997, Mase's "Lookin At Me" (Harlem World album), and Noreaga's "Superthug (What What)" in 1998, and O.D.B.'s "Got Your Money" in 1999. In 2002, w/Ray J ("Wait A Minute"), Britney Spears ("Slave 4 U"), Ludacris ("Southern Hospitality"), *NSync ("Girlfriend"), and Busta Rhymes/P.Diddy ("Pass The Courvoisier Pt.2".) Hope it helps, and if not you're no worse off than b4!

I checked the songs that I wasn't familiar with and didn't find it on there. The song I'm looking for has a slower pace like the collaboration with Snoop on "beautiful". It also has a flute-like instrument in the same vein of "Young'n (Holla Back)"

I check that other thread and the song I'm looking for wasn't there. It was definitely a hip-hop/rap album and there were male vocals.

Fabolous - Hollaback Young'n

Pharrell Williams has no vocals in this song.

Back