song by someone named jamie

gab bab

Reaction score
i heard this song today on the radio and its by this girl named jamie possibly..?

it goes something like "you're in my space get out of my face"
and there is a rap part in the middle and its something like "why would i want my cake if can't eat it?"

does anyone know this song?

well, I know a song that goes something like: "Get off of your knees, get out of my face
Get out of my sleep, get out of my space" im not sure if its the same, cuz i dont recall anything about cake or anything.. but this song is called: "Get Over Yourself" by shedaisy

try that :blink:

Well, I don't know the girls name but, I do know exactly what you're talking about. Something like:

"Get out my face, get off my back, get outta my space....Boy I ain't playin I had enough. I won't be second to none."

Then the guys starts rappin and stuff. I'll find it for you. It's on thet movie Take The Lead and I'll just read the credits for you when I go to work tommorow. Unless somebody else tells you first.

One of these:

01 - Lena Horne feat Q-Tip - I Got Rhythm (Take The Lead Remix)
02 - Bone Thugs N Harmony ft. Wisin & Yandel - Take The Lead (Wanna Ride)
03 - Black Eyed Peas - Feel It
04 - Jae Millz - I Like That (Stop)
05 - Rhymefest - These Days
06 - Dirtbag - Here We Go
07 - Remy Ma - Whateva
08 - The Empty Heads - Ya Ya (Al Stone Mix)
09 - Sean Biggs feat. Topic And Akon - Never Gonna Get It
10 - Jae Millz June Christy, Eric B., Rakim & Mashonda - I Like That You Cant Take That Away From Me
11 - Kem - Fascination
12 - Sly And The Family Stone - Que Sera Sera (Whatever Will Be Will Be)

No, I meant that it was played during the movie. It isn't on the soundtrack. So I have to literally read all the damn credits... <_<

You are very much helpful! Don't ever think otherwise. :)

Go downloader12! :woo:

You made my life sooooo work-free!! NO credit reading for me!! *happy dance*

:annoyed: <=blue steel

Back