some break song

that guys name is called dave "eslwhere". pretty bad ass

Mine is getting stuck, too, at a few points. I assume it's just a subpar, quick-let's-get-this-online compression.

The only idea I have to throw out there is that the track he's performing with sounds awefully close to some Eminem club mixes, without a vocal track added in. I'm listening to Eminem's "Still Don't Give A..." and when overlaid, it's the same two-chord progression (actually using many of the same notes in the same octave)...BUT no cigar, it's definitely not Eminem.

This is getting to me!

-Dave

PS - Unbelievable show...there are FEW people out there who can do such a cool show with pop/lock and liquid alone. Awesome to see.

From that ebaums video (and of course the AllDumb video too) I'm just amazed by that part where he like does this weird choppy movement, looks very freaky/CRAZY! (choppy: that part when his arms kinda twitch around over his body, its near the end of both videos) I wonder what that move is called .......... but uuhm ..... don't know the song :p sorry. Good song though, I wonder too.

:D AWESOME!!! Try this ................

I had already downloaded this video and it still got stuck at certain points ... very annoying, but then I converted it into an .avi format and now it doesn't get stuck anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nickname: David Elsewhere

I did some searches on him and found some crazy videos.

Back