Smith

The song is "Chaiyya Chaiyya Bollywood Joint" by Sukhwinder Singh and Sapna Awasthi. It was also in the movie "Inside Man" with Denzel Washington. Any idea who sings the other song in the show that was a woman singing and soudned synthesized? It was played when Shawn (I think that was his name) died and the blew up the boat?

How about the digitized acapella song in the second to last scene of tonight's episode? I've heard it a few times lately, but haven't gotten to track down the name - very haunting..

Just after watching SMITH on CBS, one of the songs in the show is haunting me. ;-)

Anyone know the song/artist that plays near the end when they are all on the plane going home?

That's the same song I'm looking for too. I tried checking the show's website, but it doesn't post the songs.

raptorrob,

Strange, I just put in a post asking the same thing. And described it with "haunting" also. Neat song, I hope to find the answer soon.

Sure enough - "Hide and Seek" by Imogen Heap, from the 2005 album "Speak for Yourself"

Thanks for the artist tip!

what?

you actually liked that song?

the whole time i was sitting there wishing i could fast forward it.

wow

:)

Thanks all! I knew the Imgene Heap song but love Bally music! Thanks again!

oops...bolly music...fingers typing mind thinking...can't do two things at once

did u see the 1st episode of Smith on CBS? if so what is the acoustic song playing while the thieves are all on the plane at the end of the episode? The song plays for quite awhile.

It's called Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap from the 2005 album "Speak for Yourself"

Hi--heard bits and pieces from the new "Smith" drama starring R. Liotta. Plot was about a con man stealing art at night, and businessman by day. Toward the end of the pilot show, it show the group of guys sitting on the plane going home after their heist. The song was really unsual---good harmonies, male voices, techno feel. Didnt catch the words, as I went to the kitchen for a moment, but came rushing back to hear the song, but didnt tape. Ideas? TIA Alison

The answer is listed here in the forums.

It's called Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap from the 2005 album "Speak for Yourself".

Back