Smirnoff water and vodka

irodeapony

Reaction score
I first saw this commercial during the Live Earth concert. It is a Smirnoff commercial that advertises pure spring water with vodka. I remember the music as being fairly up beat. Sorry if this doesn't help, though I hope its enough. Thanks

I think I may know what you are talking about. I just saw a commercial for Smirnoff Source and it has a very upbeat song, a dance-rock type of song. I think the only lyrics mentioned in the song are "Wind it up". The commercial has what looked like a liquid surface that danced around like sound waves.

It's a pretty cool song. I'd like to know what it is.

Just a wild guess here (have NOT seen the ad, so) ...

Possibly ...

Gwen Stefani - "Wind It Up" - CD: The Sweet Escape

???

I dunno ...
Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

hey! ok its a combination of 2 groups. the first one is Whoo! Alright, yeah... Uh Huh by the rapture and the second is a song i cannot locate by the nextmen. if you find out what it is, let me know... oh and if you get the song by the rapture, you might be as disappointed as i was!

Hope this helps!

mlucia329, thanks! Whoo! Alright, yeah... Uh huh by the Rapture is the song in the Smirnoff Source commercial.

And yes, I was a little disappointed after hearing the original song haha.

The song is Whoo! Alright Yeah...Uh Huh by the band The Rapture. It's on their album "Pieces of the People We Love". It is not a combination of two songs.
But check out the album, it's fantastic. And if you want to see the video it's hilarious:

Enjoy!

it isnt a mixture of the two songs but it has been altered for the commercial, there was a base undertone that the original does not have

Back