Smirnoff Pomegranate

BelovID

Reaction score
Hi. It's been awhile.

Smirnoff's website doesn't seem to have the commercial that I could link to so that
I could show the rest of you here which one it was but if you've seen the commercial,
well, then you know. I'm wondering if this is just another 'piece' of music that gets
produced for commercials or if there's an actual artist behind the song...thanks in
advance (I'm still looking w/Google, ect).

Anyone? This post seems to have gotten lost in the pile...

I have checked their website as well and had posted an inquiry a while back to no avail.

I would love to know what this music is as well.

M

I have yet to see this Smirnoff commercial or find it on YouTube. Is the ad for the Smirnoff Pomegranate martini (not the Fusion)? What is happening in the commercial? What does the music sound like? Vocals male/female? Does the ad feature juggler Olga Karavaeva?

I would love to find out at least the artist for the Smirnoff Pomegranate Martini Commercial on TV.

It has a white background. You see hands pouring the bottle into a glass and a bit of the juggling but it is pretty subtle. You never see the entire person making the cocktails, just the hands. So it is lots of red liquid on a white background.

Help please.

Thx.

It is a commercial with a white background and lots of pretty red liquid being poured (against the white). You see the hand of the person pouring and some bottles twirling around. It may be a bit of juggling. I see more of the Tom Cruise action from the movie Cocktail.

I cannot find it on Smirnoff's site nor on YouTube either.

The music is new sounding and catchy ala Orba Squara but not quite as mellow, if that makes any sense.

Back