slimfast optima

sunflwrz

Advanced Member
Reaction score
there is a slimfast optima commercial that has a rolling stones song "time is on my side".... but it's not the stones of course. has anyone heard it and might know who it is?? it is a female singer, sorta raspy voice...kinda like macy gray :huh:

Does anyone know the artist doing this version? I'd like to get a copy.

Thanks.

That ad and that song really annoy the heck out of me.
What I can't stand most is the ridiculous, nonsensical gyrations the women are doing...supposed to symbolize just how confident they feel after losing weight.. tacky ad...

Who cares about the ad? It's about the music. The song is a classic and the artist doing it sounds great.

i agree with you lcynicl ;) and i hope we can figure out who does this version of the song

It sounds kind of like the original version of the song by Irma Thomas, but I'm not sure...

Audio sample available here, track 7. Also available on .

The vocals sound right - but the guitar track doesn't match.

That does sound similar, and it's a great version, but I don't think it's the right one. But there's another one to add to my "Time is on my side" collection. Thanks. :D

i dont ~think~ its the right one either, the voice doesnt sound raspy enough to me..but THANKS anyway :D hopefully "we" can find it.

Back