Six Flags old man dancing in front of bus

Does anyone know if there is a version without lyrics, like used in the commericial?

Originally posted by rasboo@Apr 26 2004, 08:31 PM
Does anyone know if there is a version without lyrics, like used in the commericial?
There's a "Remixes" album. I can't say for certain if there's an instrumental version on the CD...

But, if I remember correctly -- the original song has the part from the ad in it, just the music with no singing over it. The ad's only sampling 30 seconds of the song, so maybe that's the case. I just need to listen to the original song to say for sure... :unsure: I'll get back to you on that.

The original song has the instrumental part in the song, at the beginning and end. But, also if you read the first review at Amazon for the "Remixes" album, it mentions that track 4 is all instrumental.

If you watch the original commecial closely (the one at SixFlags.com), there is actually a cut about five seconds before the end. Considering that the music doesn't start until 10 seconds into the commercial, there is really only 15 seconds of continuous instrumental stuff.

Has anyone seen the new 6 Flags commercial with the Dad and little girl going over their planners and the crazy old guy gets off the bus dancing? It has this very radio disney sounding song. Does anyone have a clue what the name of this song happens to be? My kids love it every time they hear it.

Originally posted by michelle@Apr 27 2004, 09:39 AM
The original song has the instrumental part in the song, at the beginning and end. But, also if you read the first review at Amazon for the "Remixes" album, it mentions that track 4 is all instrumental.
Good one, to you and givemfitz. Just a quick confirmation to the ad nauseum chorus that, yes, 13.5 seconds from the original version is that which is used in the commercial. I've listened to a couple remixes (Hidden Track and Funkymix 35): the tune is still recognizable, but the tempo, rhythm and sound are entirely different.

Can you describe the ad? Or the music? Genre, tempo, lyrics, male/female vocals?

There are several commercials with the same music. They show a very old man on a bus and as he gets off, very energetic music starts playing. He starts dancing and everyone around starts dancing. They all get on the bus and go to great america. It's just instrumental, no words.

My kids and I were wondering where to find this music too.

I found out who it is.....
The Vengaboys

The song is "We Like to Party (The Vengabus)"

Venga prounounced "benga" in Spain means party.

Sorry to bother you all again but does anyone know the music used in the Disney world commercial with the old guy dancing?

old six flags commercial
they had a song and it was catchy it sound like a trance type of thing and it was extremely catchy
some1 help

Back