Sirius Radio

nastivw

Reaction score
The current Sirius Radio commercials have a song playing that say something about "Playing on the Radio". I am not exactly sure if that's even, since it only plays for a few brief seconds. I believe it is a male voice that is singing too.

I tried searching and only found one Sirius thread and that was about older commercials that played a tune from the Chemical Brothers. That is not the tune I am looking for.

I hope I have been specific enough and you all can help me out. This is THE best forum on the net for this stuff. First place I check. ALWAYS!

Thank you ahead of time.

-Alright, there's a new commercial out for Sirius satellite radio and towards the end for about 3 seconds, really short, they play a cool clip of a song before the commercial concludes. The lyrics are from what I heard, "...Heard it on the radio" its got a really upbeat sound to it, it could be 80s new wave perhaps...I really like it and would greatly appreciate it if anyone could help me out! -Thanks a lot.

There was a Donna Summer late 70s/early 80s song "On the Radio".

"There was a Donna Summer late 70s/early 80s song "On the Radio".

-Yeah I know that song, its a disco song though and unfortunately its not the one I'm trying to find out, I appreciate your response though, thank you. I should've mentioned this song is definitely more 80s maybe 90s and its sung by a guy.

Anyone have any ideas? I'll try to get more information, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Duplicate topics merged.

jca:
Thanks for merging the threads!

Donutos:
Thank you for the attempt, but that is not the song either.

"AM Radio"
Everclear

It says something about "hear it on the AM Radio" in that song

Sorry harvmoon

But that still isn't the song and I haven't seen a Sirius Commericial lately so I don't know if its even out there anymore.

However, the search remains ongoing

I'll take a wild guess here ...

Going by the lyrics provided ...

Did some Googling for ya ...

Possibly ...

The Army of Freshmen - "On The Radio" ???

Amazon sound sample - track 2

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

DJEiffelT:

I really appreciate it, but still not the one. I am afraid that it might just be a commercial jingle and isn't available for purchase. The voice sounds pretty close but the song is much too fast.

Thanks again though

i don't know which commercial you are talking about but it seems like it kinda sounds like
moving units - going for adds :)

Back