Sin City

Hey guys, Was wondering if you could help me. I think its the only song, the one that cues in the middle and goes till the end. Thanks my brothas.

could it be cells by The Servant... If it is, then thank our site admin Michelle..

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Mar 16 2005, 07:56 PM
could it be cells by The Servant... If it is, then thank our site admin Michelle..
:lol: You should really thank Mr. Inzane, since he's the one who answered the original question. ;)

Originally posted by michelle+Mar 16 2005, 09:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (michelle @ Mar 16 2005, 09:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-goldengloves88@Mar 16 2005, 07:56 PM
:lol: You should really thank Mr. Inzane, since he's the one who answered the original question. ;) [/b][/quote]
Then, Thank you Mr. Inzane.... and thanks Michelle....

hmm.. i listened to it, and i don't think that's it.. if what i heard was the whole song, then that's not it at all..

Its used in the recent TV spots so i thought it could be

Hvnt checked the link u gave coz i cant stream

well, i finally listened to the whole song, and that's definitely not it.. i don't know how to be able to make the link available for you..

I'm pretty sure that's original score music from the movie. I heard a similar tune backing the footage released at comic-con.

Hate to tell you, but doesn't look like the original or the instrumental version of the song is on the Sin City Soundtrack. :(

Check out this photo from Varese Records (the label releasing the album)... click on "see back cover of the album" under the photo for a complete track listing.

I Think I Read That They Composed Their Own Version For The Movie Or Trailer, But I Cant Find The Article Now.

Never Mind

12 DAYS!

Cell, by The Servant. This version includes the lyrics and while it's a great song by itself, I hope the Soundtrack has an instrumental version.

Cheers.

lol.. it's NOT cells! i already have that one, it's the song they played in the VERY beginning, before cells.. ocean and ximmediatemusicx mentioned it before saying it was on the original score.. is it going to be on the soundtrack do you know? and if so, do you know what it's called?

I'm wrong? I didn't say the instrumental version didn't exist. I said it wasn't on the Soundtrack... :huh:

Back