Silent Hill the movie

Originally posted by dascoot@May 2 2006, 08:02 PM
Well I took your advice, and I just got back from the doctor's. He said I have bipolar and antisocial disorders, a severely short fuse, hypersexuality and a raging case of the herps. I stopped at Walmart on the way home and got this tennis racquet and some KY. I'm on my way to your house right now.
:wub: :wub:

Originally posted by dascoot@May 2 2006, 09:02 PM
Well I took your advice, and I just got back from the doctor's. He said I have bipolar and antisocial disorders, a severely short fuse, hypersexuality and a raging case of the herps. I stopped at Walmart on the way home and got this tennis racquet and some KY. I'm on my way to your house right now.
What??!!! :what: :huh:

Whoa, whoa, whoa, that's a hell of alot to take in. You were serious? YOU? Antisocial? Well, nevermind...disregard that. I don't know you personally so I wouldn't know that.

:lol: :lol: I was kidding about the antisocial disorder part, but I am bipolar. I'm sure anyone who's ever read something I've posted on a bad day and thought "What crawled up that bitch's ass?" can attest. :eek:k:

My friends saw this movie (while I was in class, fuckers) and they said it was ok until a certain point were it got really shitty.

Back