Shell

sajjadbaqir

Reaction score
Hey guys. i just saw a new shell commercial yesterday. they showed people playing different types of sports. but often u see a table tennis ball going back and forth across the table. meanwhile a techno type music is playing in the back. there r no lyrics. its pretty nice music. can some1 find this for me. it'll be greatly appreciated.

its good to know i am not alone. however the ad u posted is not playing. its just showing codes.

ok so now that we have the commercial here for people, lets try to crack this one up. any suggestions? or is this another "commercial-only" track?

I too am very interested in finding out what that song is and I feel as though I've heard it before, perhaps in another commercial, so I'm pretty sure it's not made for just this one.

I'll do my best to figure it out as well.

are we all just gonna keep adding to the list or actually find out this song.lol

wow! I thought i was the only one to wonder what the tune was in that commercial!
Well I tried searching google but nothing in the least relevant was found no luck :unsure: So umm whos gonna be our hero!?

the thing with this one is that there are no lyrics. so u can't really search it. this is wat makes this one hard. but still there are others like this one that been sloved. so lets not give up.

Its "Monserrat (Orquesta del Plata)" by the BajoFondo Tango Club.

It was also used in a commercial for Kahula (alcoholic beverage).

BEAUTIFUL MAN!! THIS WAS A HARD ONE TO GET. BUT U DID IT. MUCH RESPECTS!!!!

Originally posted by david.holley@May 7 2006, 09:58 AM
Its "Monserrat (Orquesta del Plata)" by the BajoFondo Tango Club.

It was also used in a commercial for Kahula (alcoholic beverage).
HAHAHAHAHA now way! I have that album on my Itunes and i guess i just haven't gotten around to listening to it yet! haha wow... maybe i better tone my 5000 songs down so i can actually listen to them all.

thanks man!
-Brody-

okay; the music for the first shell commercials "waves of change?"

it shows fish under the sea, and ends with a seagull floating over the waves. it's from 02-03 I thikn

Back