Scion xA and xB

Hey guys, im new here.. And im looking to find some commercial music for the scion xb. Thanks help would be great.

Scion has opted for original compositions rather than licensed music for its TV commercials.

The music in their recent ads is produced by HUMAN WORLDWIDE.

I was just wondering if anyone saw the new scion commercial. Ive seen it on MTV and Commity Central i think..... but its like a techno song. Thanks for the help.

Does anyone know what that Scion commercial song is? It has a remix to it kinda dance like

FYI - from http://www.onehitwondercentral.com/forum/t...estTimeout=5000

Subject: RE: Scion Transformer Commercial Date: 05-27-2004
Author: martin
Reply:
hi guys my names martin i am the directors personal assistant (Rob Dupear) who did the scion transformer tvc. the song in the tvc is an original composition made especially for the commercial so it is only 60sec long. apperently its been really popular with the underground rave seen. anyway it was done by a company called HUMAN in tthere sydney branch. (email: sydney@humanworldwide.com) anyway Robs just completed 2 more commercials for scion which you guys should be receiving now. theyre cool. musics great as well done by the same guys.

in the scion b commercial it's a car going around the city.it has a techno beat to it.the car is kind of boxed shape. if you know who made the song please tell me!!!! :D

What I heard from someone who asked the agency that produced the spot is: music done for the commercial and otherwise not available.

A lot of people of asked about the Scion commercials. From what I've heard, Scion has an agency do their commercials called Human Worldwide and the music isn't commercially available. It really is a bummer.

I know you've all heard this already. But I've been searching for the last hour for the song in the Scion Commercial. Its a Techno beat and it has i believe both Xa and Xb in it. I've checked this site thoroughly and I was hoping something new was said about it.

If anyone could help me out that would be great.

the music is not available to the general public to find, own, purchase, etc. You can visit the agency's website that created the music for use in the ads here.

I went to their site and didnt find the video for it. I think im just gonna give up. I've been searching for like the last hour or so. But if anyone finds anything out, pm or email me. byez

Thank you Michelle :)

Stephanie

Anyone know the song in the background of the scion commercials? I know the song is a remix because I've heard the original in the movie Shaun of the Dead when shaun is on the bus. So if anyone knows the song, that'd be great to let me know. Thanks.

scion.... i thought they make there own music for the ads... i didn't think you could get em. anyways if you like that kind of music i suggest checking out.... (anyone, anyone?) machine drum and kristuit salu. Electronified hip hoppy IDM goodness.

Hope you like em. Machine drum's my favorite artist.

Both of em you can find on Forced Exposure

Make sure you search by artist. ;)

"Tiburon"- if you know what the name of the song on the Shaun of the Dead soundtrack is, could you let me know? It might be easier to look up the original and trace its remixes than to find the remix itself. Just to make sure that we're talking about the same song. I just saw the commercial about five minutes ago, it's the newest one, and it features both the xB and xA to the beat of a very techno, upbeat song with occasional pauses. Is that the one?

Thanks!

Does ayone know which song it is for the new Toyota/Scion ad that shows all their cars going through the streets?

dying to get it!

Hello all,

Recently there wass a topic on the Scion car ads, actually there had been allot. Thanks to Michelle everyone knows now that the music for the ads are made only for them by a company called Human Worldwide. I was a bit frustrated knowing now that I couldent just find the artis and get the album. So late one night I recorted the ad music and made a little mix. I had this posted on another topic but people we're puting their emails on the forums (witch is a no-no). In any case, if you want to hear the mix you can download it at http://reverb.xfx.net/ if you have any comments please email me through the site or you can post here.

Thank you.

Back