School of Rock

UPDATE*** Zach is playing the song on a triangular white shaped guitar and Jack Black is looking at him

NO

If Anyone was watching The Jack Black interview on DateLine NBC last night they showed the clip im talking about from the School Of rock

i am still not possitive about which song you mean, but the song at the end is acdc long way to the top, and the battle of the bands song i can only find listed as 'school of rock song' so i want to say it is an original

if i'm wrong, sorry

I think it might be
Cream - Sunshine of your love

If my memory serves me, it actually wasn't on the soundtrack.

having said that it's been a while since i saw it, but i remember that song popping up in the movie somewhere.

:!!!: ECWtotheXtreme: Stop starting new topics on existing questions you've already asked. I've deleted your duplicate topic on this question. If you continue to ignore the Forum Rules regarding starting new posts and "bumping" topics, you will have your account suspended.

When they first get the instruments and Jack Black is teaching Zach how to play, he teaches him Smoke on the Water, and Iron Man... and possibly some other songs that I'm not remembering...

The songs that Jack Black teaches Zack to play/learn: "Iron Man" by Black Sabbath, "Smoke On the Water" by Deep Purple, then "Highway to Hell" by AC/DC. And he (Jack Black as Dewey) teaches the keyboard kid "Touch Me" by the Doors.

I haven't read all the thread, by the way. Don't be pissed, like, "Someone already said that." I'm positive the guitar kid plays those three songs in that scene (DVD chapter 5: Building a Band).

The metal song when the class is sneaking out to go to the audition is Metallica's "The Wait" from Garage Inc. (apparently)

And the song when they drag Dewey's lazy ass out of bed to play Band of the Bands is, indeed, "Ride Into the Sun" by the Velvet Underground.

no thats not it, this song is more mellow. he stops playing it when the "groupies" intoduced the name!

there is a song off of school of rock, it is where the kids come to his appartment to pick him up and go to battle of the bands, when he looks out of the window and sees the bus is when the song starts.

Back