Scarface The World Is Yours

DanMo

Reaction score
This is a commercial for some game like Grand Theft Auto (very much along those lines) and has a play boy type guy, but he's voiced as a kid...and it ends up with a black dude on a motorcycle chuckling (also voiced as a kid)...the ad is pretty funny.

the music is like a funky techno thing...i was just wondering if it sounded familiar to anyone?

Is this the one that sounds like an 80s song? I think it's for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, but I already forgot most of the details of the commercial. I'm looking for this too. I hope somebody can help!

I paid more attention this time. The commercial I think we're both looking for is "Vice City Stories". Some lyrics I caught: "don't stop changing", although searching for that phrase doesn't get many results. The song sounds VERY familiar, so I'm hoping someone will recognize it and report back. :)

no! it's a different one. it's a game like gta, but not! damnit.

this is the commercial. and that's the song! anyone?

The newest Scareface comerical has a song playing during it, the only part to the song i can remember is "Oh, Yeah!" and then i can not remember the rest. Does anyone know this song?

Back