SAP

poiuyt

Reaction score
Does anyone know what song is playing during the SAP commercial that claims "companies that run SAP are 32% more profitable than those that don't?"

Thanks,

poiuyt

Hey all B)

Just say a comerical for SAP software. This sounds like a good song but i cant place it. I've included a link tor the video, and here it is.

I love that song and that commercial!! Please!! Someone!! Post the title!!

I would be 32% happier if I had the full song...

Yea, I just saw this commercial as well, and was wondering if anyone knows who its by. It sounds like a classic rock group but who knows. Listen to the link above and see if you know thanks.

I would also like to know what this music is - hoping that it isn't original just for the commercial, but fearing that may be the case... :cry:

could be a private composition... wich would suck...

I'm guessing that this will be a rare case that doing nothing but complaining about not knowing will actually get us what we're looking for....
aren't forums great?

I listened and it almost has a "radar love" feel to it. That's the best I can do with it...anyone know the answer?

This commercial has been driving me crazy, having to hear the song with out knowing what it is.

Requests are also listed here.

I'm taking a bullet for all of us by contacting SAP directly with this question - I say taking a bullet because I had to give all my contact info and will no doubt be getting ads and e-mails from them for the next 30 years... :blink:

I was thinking of doing that, but if you go to the SAP site there are 80 different people to contact. But if you can find someone it would be greatly appreciated! :D

Jeez, I just wrote a lengthy essay here and then accidently closed out the window, erasing it. This is the info I have recieved -

You can try calling SAP Worldwide Ad Agency - Oglivy& Mather - New York…..212-237-4000.

I can't afford to call this number, but mebbe someone closer to NYC can contact them. Mebbe they have a web site...

Back