Sanjaya Malakar must...

Space Cataz

Pro Member
Reaction score
WIN!! He must win American Idol! I cannot wait until this shitty series is cancelled!

Yes, he needs to win so I will stop watching it. I'm so pissed he is still there.

I hate Idol... not just because I hate NewsCorp.

Really it's sad that he is still there but if it pisses the judges off I'm all for it. I think thats why the British version of the show which American Idol is based off was canceled.

Because of crap like this, where people were voting not based on singing ability.

Either I don't watch anyways so I couldn't care any less.

Originally posted by Space Cataz@Mar 31 2007, 10:21 PM
He's so scary. I'm glad I never bought into the whole AI phenomenon. I only ever watch the episodes where they show the really bad auditions. Now THAT'S comedy!

Originally posted by thesassycynic+Apr 2 2007, 06:24 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (thesassycynic @ Apr 2 2007, 06:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Space Cataz@Mar 31 2007, 10:21 PM
He's so scary. I'm glad I never bought into the whole AI phenomenon. I only ever watch the episodes where they show the really bad auditions. Now THAT'S comedy! [/b][/quote]
Yeah that's always been the best part to me but even the mentally ill and their delusional offspring so hungry for fame that they've convinced themselves they have some kind of talent have become tiresome. It's just all sad and/or boring to me now. <_<

Originally posted by thesassycynic+Apr 2 2007, 09:24 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (thesassycynic @ Apr 2 2007, 09:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Space Cataz@Mar 31 2007, 10:21 PM
He's so scary. I'm glad I never bought into the whole AI phenomenon. I only ever watch the episodes where they show the really bad auditions. Now THAT'S comedy! [/b][/quote]
Yeah, that's the only reason why I watched it too. It's to hilarious.

Yeah, unfortunately it sucked me in so I do watch it. I wouldn't be suprised if this was the last season.

I really don't see what the big deal is about him. Everyone seems to hate him.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Apr 13 2007, 05:52 PM
Yeah, unfortunately it sucked me in so I do watch it. I wouldn't be suprised if this was the last season.
I got sucked in too.
Either this will be the last season, or it's the 'beginning of the end' for Idol.

Originally posted by m173627@Apr 16 2007, 08:08 PM
I really don't see what the big deal is about him. Everyone seems to hate him.
He sucks actually. The big deal was that the votefortheworst.com site was telling everyone to vote for him and so was howard stern and people were just voting to keep him just to see if they could. And it worked. I think everyone just got bored and that's why he got voted off this week.

I hope this is the last season of that stupid show. After all this crap about Sanjaya, how could they ever redeem themselves?

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@May 4 2007, 03:27 PM
Does anyone remember William Hung?
Yes. He had no musical tal.....errr I mean training whatsoever.

Yup. And at least Sanjaya is something to look at. :naughty: Or maybe that's just me..

Wow, I'm just old I guess cause he looks way too young to look cute to me.

Back